Chapter 3. the sleeping cutie~

You and Jake both go to your home's to get ready for the beach but, jake insists on staying. You blush realizing he already had his trunks and agreed to change in the guest room. You close the door and change into your (F/C) bikini with (favorite pattern) on it. You blush realizing he leaves the room, his abs glaring at you.(figurative speech! °U° lulz)

Jake's POV

Why does she look so Damn hot?! Omg! Not now jake! *he/I got excited and tail appears* "s-sorry bab-I mean.....t-Taylor...." "it's ok", she said and replied with a cute smile. Man. I wish I was hers but I'm just a Dragon. She'll never love me. "A-asia? W-wait!", I said as she grabbed my hand.

Your POV
I already put on sunscreen so jake doesn't have to worry about him getting too excited.

??? POV
Jake? Why is he with her? I already agreed to stop being a ninjas myself so that we can be closer but......my plan failed. *Sigh* jake.....I wish you were mine.
*She walks off and talks to a "fake" boyfriend to see if he notices but she forgets about it*

Your POV
"Hey jake....catch! Or should I say, think fast!" *I toss the volleyball towards jake and Jake scores winning the game! "Awwwww, no fair! You always win!" "Sorry ashie!" "Don't call me that!"

~~Timeskip brought to you by JOHN CEEEEEENAAAAAA! (And Taylor too)~~~

After a day of playing, jake and you decided to have a sleepover and you already had your pajamas on. "Hey Asia, let's watch some YouTube vids before bed!~", he said in a cute tone.

~Another skip by hoodie x me! Hoodie: wait, what?!~

Your POV
Why? I wasn't thinking! I can't let him sleep in my room! I-I can't! *I turn crimson then red* Jake was resting on the bed, his cute hair wild and his tail swishing slowly. "A-Asia~....", he cooed, "I......i-I'm so sleepy~~~ZZZzzzZzz....ZZZzzzZzz....." I blushed, regretting my dedication and decided to rest with him. He then, out of nowhere, put his arm around me. "Asia......please be mine. I want you~ please. I liked you for too long." I turned even more crimson then......he suddenly......(I don't like cliff hangers. Not doing it! >~<) he......kissed me! *I kiss back not fighting it and I say, "I accept your offer~ I.......love you too~" *You kiss him back romantically* "my little Dragon, my little sleeping cutie~" I say as he holds me, his tail curling around my leg. (°U° me lenny face)

aaaaaannnd........

(Warning.....this will get weird! LEMON TO THE EXTREME! Coming up soon......"my beloved~ I want you to want me~"