Red lipstick {1}

It was the weekend so i gratefully to get out of my bed in my pajamas around 11:39. Mom was finishing the last of her breakfast so i sat down on the island as i waited for her to pass me a plate of her famous pancakes with bacon, egges, and orange juice.
"There" she said as she handed the plate to me.
"Thanks mom." I said as i took a bite into the delicious food. "Wheres dad?"
"Oh he had to go to work, he said he'd be back before 6' o clock. My dad was a very hard working man but sometimes it seemed like he was more married to his job than my mother. "Oh, ok." I said while sighing, one time my dad worked all day on his birthday. I had planned to do something special for dad since today was fathers day but since he's gone i guess ill just go back to sleep. I put the plate in the sink as i ate my last few bites. "Thanks, mom, breakfast was great." If you were wondering, yes, I'm the only child but the second one that mom conceived ended up a miscarriage. From what we knew there was nothing wrong with mom, the doctors said that healthy mothers have miscarriages. I was only eight years old but i remember so vividly. I plopped into my bed and closed my eyes to try to go back to sleep but i couldn't. All i could think about is how rude chels was being towards brad and i barely even defended him. I should have defended him since he gave me my lipstick and my lipstick is everything. I know, i know, who the hell cares about there lipstick so much, well i, shanay, care about my lipstick so much. Hey! I cant help it! That lipstick cost like $70. But i couldn't help it, the red was so pretty, it was dark and just, ugh! I decided to use my computer since i couldn't go back to sleep. I searched up 'red lips' and i came across the most beautiful red lips. Obviously it was from Pinterest because that where all the pretty stuff and all that cool stuff come from but whatever. I will look at the steps and see how the hell you do that red lip. I mean, it looked really freaking pretty. Anyways, i was on the compiter for about on hour when chels decided to call me up.
"Hey shay."
"Hey chels." I say grumbling, i didn't really want to talk to her.
"Hey shay, whats wrong?"
"Nothing, whats up?"
"Well i wanted to know if you wanted to come to the mall with me, pick out some outfits for school, makeup, and just girly things."
"Sorry, i cant. Bonding time with mom."
"Oh, ok, goodluck." She said ending the phone call.
I just wanted to sleep, so i closed my eyes and until about thirty minutes or so i finally met sleep.

A/n hey guys, whats up? So i just wanted to say say yay for update #2 this week, hopefully i can update chapter #2 next week and if not two weeks, i promise. Anywho! Thanks for the reads. And goodnight/day. I hate time zones lol.
-gizelle.