Chapter 2: Motorcycle

Lennon's POV-

I walked outside to my car. I was going to school. I unlocked the doors and sat inside. I turned it on. I sighed when I saw I was completely out of gas. My mom must of taken my car again.

I got out of the car and slammed the door shut. "Dang it!" I whispered to myself.

I decided I was gonna walk to school. So I headed on my journey down the long street.

I was walking for about 5 minutes now. I suddenly hear a car coming down the road. It sounds like its going slower the closer it gets to me.

I heard the car stop and I did to. I turned around to see it was..... Grey. I growled this day can't get any worse.

"Need a ride?" He asked smirking at me.

"Not from you!" I snap back.

He chuckled as I turned around and kept walking. "Oh come on! I don't bite." He called out but I ignored him. I heard his motorcycle start up again. He then zoomed pass me and park blocking me from walking.

"Move out of my way." I said sternly.

"No. Let me give you a ride." He said and I finally gave in.

"Fine." I got on his bike. I slid my arms around his stomach and held on tightly. Then he took off down the road.

"So what happened to your car?" He yells over the roar of his bike.

"I was out of gas. I think my mom was driving my car and didn't bother to fill the gas tank." I shout.

"And were you to lazy to get off your fat butt and fill it yourself?" He asked. I could feel him smirking.

"You know what. Pull over." I said angered.

"What?" He asked.

"Pull. Over." I said through clenched teeth.

I could tell he was rolling his eyes. He parked on the side of the road and I quickly got off.

"Hey come back! I'm sorry!" I heard him yell as I kept walking.

"No!" I called back. I was walking away when he grabbed my wrist and spun me around so that I was facing him.

"I'm sorry." He whispered his lips brushing up against my ear. He looked at me with a smirk on his face.

"Fine. But don't insult me." I growled.

I got back on the motorcycle and we headed to school. When we finally arrived I hopped off the bike. I started to walk away when I felt Greys hand grip my wrist.

"Wait." He said plainly.

"What?" I snapped turning to face him.

"Why aren't you scared of me?" He asked nervously.

I got close to his ear. "Because I've seen way worse than some idiot wannabe." I whispered then turned around and walked away.