Broken

"GET THE HELL OUT OF MY LIFE! YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!"

"Nico please-"

"SHUT UP SOLACE! I HATE YOU! I FUCKING HATE YOU! GET OUT OF MY LIFE!"

The blonde boy was swallowing back tears. "Nico I'm sor-"

"I'M DONE WITH YOU WILL! I WISH YOU WERE DEAD!" The raven-haired boy screamed, his dark eyes wild with rage.

A small tear trickled down the blonde boy's cheek. "I hope it was worth it. I hope that my heart was worth it. Because I gave it to you. And I won't ever get it back," He said quietly, his usually soft and firm voice, quiet and raspy.

"I DON'T FUCKING CARE! YOU DESERVE IT! YOU DESERVE IT! YOU SON OF A BITCH, YOU DESERVE IT! GO TO HELL! DIE! I HATE YOU!"

The other boy just nodded meekly before running off, tears blinding his vision and letting out a loud wail.

The other boy watched him go, something clawing at his stomach. He didn't know what it was, nor did he care.

•_• Time Skip 4 Years •_•

Broken.

Nico was broken. Nico was worthless. He was selfish. He was stupid.

He'd thrown away and cursed the only person who could ever love him.

Will Solace.

Nico had broken Will Solace.

Will was Nico's rock. He kept him from leaving Camp. Will kept Nico from going off the deep end.

Nico always thought that WILL would be the one to dump him. Little did he know, he would be the one hurting Will.

It's been 4 years and Nico STILL didn't hear anything about Will.

Will could be dead because of him. Nico had broken Will, and now that Will was gone, Nico was broken.

Nico mainly spent his time at the bar. It was a bar for demigods so no monsters were there. Nico worked there and spent his free time there. He would drink his feelings away and it would help... Until he was kicked out and had work the next day.

He would be painfully reminded of 'Doctor's Orders'.

~

Today, thankfully, Nico had the day off, but he was still at the bar.

"Want the usual?" A warm voice asks, as Nico sat down.

Nico sighs, "It's only a beer Jewel."

Jewel smiles, "I know but you get it every time!"

Nico just sighs again and takes a big chug of beer, eavesdropping on passing couples.

"C'mon lets share this! It looks fancy!" A man's voice says teasingly.

Another man sighs, "Fine, but only for you Solace!" He replies.

Solace?

Nico felt his heart rate quicken. He only knew ONE person with that last name. He turned his head quickly and dropped his beer bottle at what he saw.

"Will?" Nico whispers.