There's No Place Like Hell

Hell was FAR better then here but if I had broken everything, the least I could do was keep one measly promise.

I promised to not use my powers unless they were ABSOLUTELY 100% necessary.

I sort of wished that Daniel was actually some weird monster who started attacking Will and ten I could save him... But that's really cliché.

~

Daniel and Will were back at the bar tonight and sadly, I was working so I couldn't leave.

Daniel whispered something in Will's ear and Will laughed, it sounded smooth and sweet. Like honey. Damn, I missed that sound.

"You should REALLY move on," A voice behind me whispers and I jump, aware that I was staring.

"Oh hey Jewels," I mutter.

"Nico, you dumped him. You should be over it. He seems to have gotten over it. He's clearly happy now, now its your turn okay? Get over it," Jewels says sharply and hands me two drinks. "This is for them. Go."

Her words replay in my mind while I bang the two drinks on the table causing one to splash and break. All over Will.

"Great job," I mutter miserably.

Daniel gets up, his chair clattering to the floor. He looms over me. "Excuse me?!" Daniel booms, a malicious glint in his eyes.

In the corner of my eyes I see Will get up, his shirt wet and a thin trail of blood from his arm.

Yep. Hell is WAY better then here.

Daniel rushes to his side and leads him to the bathroom, glaring at me.

"GET OUT!!!!!" A voice roars behind me and I see my boss. "You're fired!"

"But-"

"Nope. Get out!"

"Wait-"

"You have three seconds to get the hell out or security will take care of it!"

I peer over at Jewels who gives a weak shrug and goes back to mixing drinks. I glare at her and turn my heel, walking out.

Bitch.

For awhile I just walk around New York, until I bump into someone.

"Watch it!" I snap, pushing past them.

"Wait! Nico?" A familiar voice calls and I stop.

////////

Ayy thanks for reading!

Who do you think it should be? ((I'm debating between Percabeth or Jiper))