Heartbreaker

"Sir are you alri-?" Will starts, rushing over to help me but then we lock gazes and he stumbles back.

I soon realize how much he's grown up. His hair is neater and is cheek bones are more structured then my life. His eyes look wise beyond his years. He also has a little stubble which is very... Hot.

I know I shouldn't be thinking that but at least I can appreciate someone's looks.

"Nico..." Will mumbles, getting helped up by the other man.

The man looks at him and then at me with a malicious glint in his eyes and then back at Will. "'Nico'? As in the Nico who broke your heart? Nico as in the one who told you to die?!" The man's voice is loud and frankly scary.

I can see Will visibly gulp, his face pale. He then shakes his head slowly which surprises me. "No. This is a different Nico." He lies with ease.

The man looks at me skeptically. "Will..." He warns quietly.

"No I swear. I met him in Italy. We were friends and then I had to leave. I never got to say goodbye. He isn't the other Nico..." Will says softly as the other man wraps his arms around Will.

I feel the strong urge to punch the man for touching Will but I see Will lean into him.

"You look different Nico," Will remarks quietly. "How are things?" I'm shocked by the softness of his voice, I'm surprised he isn't unleashing his burly boyfriend after all I've done to him. But I notice how he isn't looking at me, his gaze his slightly averted.

"G-g-good," I lie, fiddling with my shirt.

Will nods, "Good," He mumbles, leaned into the burly man even more.

"I'm Daniel. Will's CURRENT boyfriend," The man states as if he knew Will was lying.

I nod meekly. "You two look very happy together. May I ask who is your godly parent?"

"Ares." Daniel replies curtly.

((A/N: Hahaha I was going to make him a son of Hades but that would be really expected))

"Will, let's go okay? You seem tired. We can come back tomorrow," Daniel states as Will nods and moves off of Daniel.

I see them intertwine fingers and feel tears threaten the back of my eyes.

"Bye! Nice... Seeing you again. And meeting you!" I call softly, nobody responds and I slump back into my chair.

'As in the Nico who broke your heart? Nico as in the one who told you to die?!' Kept repeating in my brain and every time It replayed, I had another drink.