Goodness Class and Tourney

I was walking down the hall until I bumped into Jane, Fairy Godmother's daughter. "Jane I'm sorry, I didn't see you." I said.
"That's okay, hey Gigi would you mind coming with me?" she asked. "I need my mom to sign this slip off early dismissal."
I gave her a confused look "Why can't you go by yourself?" I asked her. "Because she's with those villain kids and I don't want to be alone." she replied. I sighed "Lead the way." I said. She smiled before walking towards the main hall.
As we were getting closer, I start hearing Fairy Godmother's voice. "If someone hands you a crying baby, what do you do?" she asked the villains. "Do you A) curse it, B) lock it in a tower, C) give it a bottle, or D) carve out it's heart?" It was silent for a while.
Then Fairy Godmother called on Evie, "Evie!" she said. "What was the second one?" Evie asked which made me chuckle.
"Oh, okay. Anyone else?" Fairy Godmother asked. "Mal?" "C. Give it a bottle." she replied. "Correct." Fairy Godmother said. "Again."
"You're are on fire, girl!" Carlos said. "Just pick the one that doesn't sound like any fun." Mal replied. "Oh." Carlos said.
"That makes so much sense." Evie said.
When me and Jane entered, I stop at the entrance letting Jane go in by herself. Jane squeaked when she pasted by the villains.
"Oh hello, dear one." Fairy Godmother greeted. "Hi, you need to sign off on the early dismissal for the coronation." Jane said giving Fairy Godmother a clipboard. "I hope everyone remembers my daughter Jane." Fairy Godmother said. Jane squeaked again,"Mom, no!"
"It's okay." Fairy Godmother continued. "Jane this is everyone." "Hi." Jane said "That's okay; don't mind me; as you were." she curtsied and quickly walked out of the room. I stayed behind seeing how long it would take for Fairy Godmother to notice me.
"Lets continue. You find a vial of poison, " Fairy Godmother said. "Do you A) put it in the kings wine, B) paint it on an apple, or C) turn it over to the proper authorities?" Everyone's hand went up except for Mal's. But Jay pulled Carlos's hand down. "Jay?" Fairy Godmother said. "C, turn it over to the proper authorities." Jay answered. I rolled my eyes at him. Carlos said, "I was gonna sat that."
"Oh really?" Jay replied grabbing Carlos, ruffling his hair in a wrestling lock. Fairy Godmother hit her pointer stick on the desk a few times.
"Boys. That's enough!" They stopped "I am going to encourage you to use that energy on the tourney field." she before noticing me at the entrance. "Oh, hello Gigi." when she said that, Jay instantly turns toward me. "Hello Fairy Godmother." I said back it her.
"Did your trip to the museum go well?" she asked causing everyone to hold their breath "Yes everything went fine." I replied.
She smiled "Good to know." she said and everyone sighed in relief. "Well I'll see you later then." she continued. I nodded and started walking down the hall again until I heard my name being called. " Hey Gigi." I turn to see Jay walking up to me. "Look I'm sorry about yesterday I-," I cut him off "Jay it's okay, I mean we're both caught up in the moment there was nothing we could do." He smiled "So you're going to came see me play tourney." I smile back at him "I don't know, maybe if I'm not to busy." I replied. "Okay?" He nodded "Okay." I nodded before I walked away.
I decided to go to the tourney field to see how Jay was doing, but to my surprise he was actually doing pretty good. After he finished his talk with the coach, I appeared in front him. "Congratulations on making the team lover boy." He smiled "So you decided to show up?" he asked. "Yeah I wanted to see you get pummeled to the ground." I told him. "Well to bad, your wish didn't come true as you can see." he said holding up his new jersey. I grabbed it, looking at it closely. I see his name and the number 8 on it "Impressive." I said giving it back to him. "And you know what?" he asked me. "What?" I replied. "I'm dedicating my first match to you." he said. "Aw, that's sweet thank you." I told him. We stared at each other until he said "So I'll see you later?" " Yeah." I said before he walked away. I looked down and noticed my lamp was shining more brighter then it did before. "I really need to ask my dad about this." I thought to myself.