A Strange Feelings and Secret Garden

I was headed toward the kitchen for a sneak, when I saw Lonnie "Hey Lonnie, nice hair." I told her. "Oh hey Gigi, thanks Mal did it for me, have you see her by any chance?" she asked. I shook my head "No, but I was just going to the kitchen if you want you can come with me to see if she's there?" I asked her. "That would be great." She said before walking with me. When I opened the door to the kitchen, I saw Mal and the other. "Hey Lonnie I found her." I moved aside to let Lonnie come in.
"There you are, Mal! I was looking for you." Lonnie said. "You know, all the girls want you o do their hair!" I looked down at the bowl Mal was mixing. "Midnight snack, what you guys making?"
"Nothing special," Mal said, "Just cookies." I dipped my finger in the batter and lick it. "No no no! Wait!!." Evie said trying to stop me, but it was to late. I looked at everyone, "What? I'm not gonna double dip." I said. Mal looked nervous. "Feel... anything?" she asked.
"Yeah, like it might be missing something?" I looked at them confused. Until Jay stated flirty with me... again. "Hey, there." hey said. I looked at him and cracked a smile. "You really love flirty don't you, lover boy?" I asked him. "Only when there's a pretty girl around." he said.
I nodded "Good to know, anyway it could use some chips." I said. "Chip?" Jay wondered. "And those are?" Mal asked. I looked at Lonnie and nodded toward the fridge. She walk over to the fridge, while I go grab some chocolate covered almonds. "Chocolate chips, the most important food group." Lonnie said placing the tiny glass bowl of chocolate chips on the table in front of them. "Wait, didn't your mom ever, like make you guys chocolate chip cookies?" she asked putting a handful in the mixing bowl. Mal and the other looked at her think she was crazy. "Like.. when you're feeling sad, and they're fresh from the oven," Lonnie continued with a big old glass of milk and she just make you laugh and puts everything into perspective-" "Lonnie." I said walking back. She looked at me and I nodded my head to the other. She saw the sad expressions on their faces. "Why are you all looking at me like that?" Lonnie wondered. Mal shook her head, "It's just different where we're from."
Yeah, we know, we just thought," I said, "even villains love their kids." I stopped when I saw their expression. "Oh, how awful." Lonnie said quietly. I looked at Jay, I always wondered how Jay's life was on the isle but I never thought it would be this bad. I snapped out of it when I heard Mal say "Yea, well, thanks for dropping by but, we have to get this stuff into the oven, have a really, really good night. See you tomorrow. Evil dream!" shoving us out the door. Lonnie said, "Good night!" as Mal shut the door. In the corridor, me and Lonnie looked at each other before shrugging our shoulders and walked away.
I was at my locker when I saw Jay walking up to me. "Sup lover boy, exited for today's game." He smiled "Yeah, but I wanted to give you something before I head to the field." he said. "And what would that be?" I asked. "Just some cookies I made with the others last night." he said showing the cookies. "I don't know, I was told to never receive food from pretty boys, said it would taste bad. I said back to him. "Well they good, here let me make a believer out of you." he handed me a cookie. "I guess," I said grabbing the cookie and took a bit out of it. "It's not bad." I told him, but as I was chewing it, I started having this strange feeling. I looked at Jay and noticed his eyes "Wow, Jay did you always have brown eyes." I said. "Gigi, how you feeling?" he asked. "Never better, especially since I have you as a boyfriend now." I said grabbing his hand. He looked shocked "I'll see you at the game later." I said giving him a kiss on the cheek before walking away.
After Jay finished having victory pizza with the team, me and Jay headed toward the garden. The game went well, Ben scored the winning goal with the help of Jay and sang to Mal, asking her to the coronation which was kind of surprising but sweet. "So tell me again why I'm wearing your jersey?" I asked Jay. "Because you're my girlfriend now, and by wearing my jersey people will know that." he told me. I nodded. "So why are we in the garden?" he asked. "Because this place is really special to me and since your my boyfriend, I wanna show it to you." I said as we walked though the garden until we were in front of a tall hedge. "This place doesn't seem so special to me." Jay said. I looked at him before swiping my hand, causing the hedge to make an opening to the secret garden. "Still think it's not special." I looked a his shocked face. I grabbed his hand and pulled him in, making the hedge close. "How did you find this place?" he asked "I found it my first year here." I said. "I was in the garden one day and found this hedge, I leaned on it minding my own business until I fell back." I continued " I got up to see happen, only to see that the hedge opened. I guess it happened because of my power and I've been coming here ever since then." I said finishing the story.
"Wow, so no one knows about this place?" he asked. I shook my head. "How come you didn't tell anyone about this place?"
"Because this is a peaceful place and if I tell people about it, it won't be peaceful anymore." I said sitting on the swing. "I guess it's for the best, wouldn't want this place go to waste." he said sitting next to me. "But why are you showing me than?" he asked. "I promised myself that when I find someone special to me, I would show him this place." I replied looking at him. He looked back at me "I'm special to you?" I nodded. "Yeah." We stared at each other, then Jay put his hand on my cheek, leaning in until our lips met and we started kissing. It was the most romantic night I ever had and I'll never forget it.