13

Steph POV

We got back to the hotel I remembered that we go to a different state tomorrow for magcon.

I packed up my stuff and got into bed.

•~•

"Steph, Steph," I heard as the person shook me awake

"What" I groaned.

"c'mon you gotta get up!" The voice said, I opened my eyes to see Matt.

"why?" I said getting up and putting on my glasses.

"yes I wear glasses...get used to it!" I whisper yelled.

"ok. but you gotta get up because Me, Shawn and Hayes are gonna go get late night slurpees and we wanted you to come." He replied

I looked at the clock. "Matt its 3:00 am!" he nodded.

"ok lets go" I said getting up, putting my hair in a messy bun and getting on my uggs.

We drove to the 7/11 that was open all night and went in. Hayes got a watermelon slurpee, Matt got a Lemonade one, and me and Shawn got Coca-Cola mixed with cherry.

"ah BRAIN FREEZE!" Hayes yelled coming out of the store.

we laughed at him while he pouted. I loved hanging out with these three, they are my best friends and I honestly can tell them anything.

"Hayes." I said

"what?" he said getting over his brain freeze

"you are now and forever will be my favorite grier." I said as I walked to his side putting a small kiss on his cheek.

"thanks big sis." he said

"No problem lil bro" I said as I playfully punched him.

"steph you are my favorite gilinsky." Matt said as he stuck out his cheek.

"Watch yourself Espinosa" I laughed. he pouted.

We decided to walk to the beach.

"ugh I don't feel like walking anymore!" I whined as we were walking on the sand.

"get on my back" Shawn said as he crouched down.

I then jumped on his back laying my chin on his shoulder. Shawn was my best friend. he was always there when I needed someone to talk to. He was there when I needed a shoulder to cry on. No one else would give me that comfort like shawn would. as I got lost in my thoughts he then started spinning with me on his back.

"SHAWN!" I screamed, as he laughed.

I got off when he stopped and started chasing him. he ran to the water and splashed me.

"Ahhh" I screamed. he then went to the dryer sand and ran again, I quickly caught up to him and tackled him causing us both to fall. I fell on top of him.

he propped up on his elbows while i was on his stomach. he started to stare in to my eyes and smile his perfect smile. I got lost. I smiled back looking at his eyes and smile. Before I knew it we both were leaning in.

we were just about to kiss.

"Ahem" Hayes said clearing his throat. I got off of Shawn and looked at them. Matt looked at us with a weird face as his flash went off like he was gonna take a picture at the position that we were in.

"umm" I said looking down at my feet blushing. While Shawn put his hand on his neck blushing.

"We should get to the hotel." I said.

"Right" shawn said.

Honestly. I don't know what just happened. I mean were just friends, right?