Numb {chapter three}

Kyle's POV
"Do you... 'like' like Johnnie?" Bryan asked.
I laughed nervously, starting to feel uncomfortabe. I looked down at the ground wishing I could disappear.
"I mean, i don't care I just... if you ever need talk to someone, you can trust me." I knew he felt awkward. I did trust him though.
"I have a girlfriend." I blurted out.
"Yeah... I know."
"But I feel weird... around Johnnie. But I don't like guys, at least I didn't think so, but... I think I might like Johnnie... but um.."
"Kyle, it's okay." He said noticing me starting to get anxious. I shouldn't have told him. Why did I have to make so many stupid decisions?!

------------

When Johnnie got home I tried to avoid him. I didn't want to feel anything towards him... I wanted to be happy with my girlfriend with nothing getting in the way. Johnnie seemed to sense something was up though.
"Kyle, you okay?"
"Yeah! I'm fine."
"You haven't talked much tonight."
"Well sometimes I like to be quiet." I got up and went to Johnnie's room to be alone. I felt bad for being rude to Johnnie, but being mad at him was easier than being in love with him. I had to get on my flight back to Ohio the next morning, and I didn't want to leave being on bad terms with Johnnie. I didn't want to ignore him, in fact, I wouldn't mind if I held him in my last night there or if he kissed me goodbye. But that wouldn't happen. I pushed the Johnnie thoughts out of my head and put on some music. I felt numb.

---------
Heyyy OMF THE KOHNNIE KISS AHAHAHAHGEGEGSVSGGAHEBSNSNMSMSKALA
I literally can't even. But I feel bad because Johnnie is sorta upset right now since he's getting some hate from the vid :( anyways, i will try to update soon again since this chapter wasn't much and i want to get more out for you :)
if you ate reading this, i love you and we should be friends ;)
comment what you think of the story so far or what you want to happen or how you felt about the Kohnnie kiss ;) i cried. :,)
;

xx.,Emily 💗⭐️✖️💭