9- Diving

The forest is bigger than I had thought, after all. I really felt as if I had gone back in time, because I did not have that much signal in my phone, and I was miniature.

I am unprotected in a huge forest with a lab-created dinosaur that is at the top of the food chain. Great.

I then started humming, trying to calm my speeding heart. After some time, which felt like a year, I finally heard some noises. It was far, but it was quite clear. I heard a roar, which made some shivers run down my spine at the speed of light.

I started running, after I heard a scream. It might be Claire's nephews, or any other defenseless people. Defenseless people with a huge, carnivore dinosaur.

Damn it.

I tried to push my fear to the side, thinking about the lives that I would save. Or try to, at least.

When I got close enough, I immediately hid behind a tree, closing my eyes. I heard glass being cracked, and a moan from an animal. Except, it was different from the scary roar, it was mostly a low, merely audible noise.

I turned around, looking at the view from the right of the tree. There she was, the famous Indominus Rex, fighting against another dinosaur, while trying to open the gyrosphere which held two males.

I assumed they were Claire's nephews, and slowly ran to the other tree, praying that I wouldn't be discovered by her. I turned to the left, slightly sticking my head out, trying to get the boys' attention.

It was a fail, though. They were screaming and crying miserably. Oh, boy.

I watched in terror as the Indominus tried to pry the gyrosphere open with her teeth, making two huge holes in the glass. I turned around, closing my eyes and praying that they would be alright. Then I heard some screams, and footsteps.

I looked at my left, and saw them two running aaway from the huge predator, off into the forest.

Great attempt for saving them, Gwen.

I then started running after them, but soon after, my knees buckled, and I fell. I panted, putting my head in between my knees.

Suddenly, I hear huge, thundering steps. I look up, and see the dinosaur heading my way, slowly. She hasn't seen me yet. I stand up, running to the nearby tree. I press my back against it, away from her direction.

I hear a growl, and smell blood. Bile rises onto my throat. She's here, I could sense her. She has spotted me.

Then the steps come to the left side of me, and my instincts kick in. I run, not caring if she is about ten steps away from me, not caring if my knees will buckle any time soon.

I want to survive and live.   

I will live, and I will survive. I'll do this for Owen, I can take care of his raptors for him, and I'll take care of Jade...

Just thinking about it made me feel like I was going to cry, but after I smelled the gore in the dinosaur's mouth, I seemed to run faster. I ran and ran, going straight, trying to find a way out.

Then I spotted it. The waterfall. For sure the Indominus wouldn't jump after me. I didn't stop running as I jumped.

And when I did, I swear I saw the Idnominus snap her jaw shut, as if she was trying to catch me like a fly. I let out a scream, closing my eyes as I drifted through the wind.

The water hit me like a million tons. It slapped right at my back, making me scream. As I did, water sipped into my mouth, making me cough. I tried to pry my eyes open, and swim to the surface.

As I finally touched the humid air, I gasped for oxygen. I was carried away by the current, and reached land. I dragged myself a little further up, coughing and spitting water like crazy.

After I finally calmed down and didn't have the urge to cough, I let my body fall, my cheek hitting mud.

"Are you alright?" A voice says. It's deep, yet a little high to be a full grown man. I open my eyes and look up. And there he was, a dark haired boy, who was probably about seventeen or eighteen.

I coughed some more, lifting myself into a sitting position. I took a deep breath, looking at my surroundings. There was another boy who was much younger than the other.

"You guys are Claire's nephews, correct?" I say.

My voice sounds hoarse.

The younger boy furrows his eyebrows.

"You know my aunt?" I smiled, nodding. "Oh, of course I do! I work here, after all. I am so happy! I've been looking for you two after this happened." I said, mentioning to the cliff.

"Did she send you?" I shook my head, frowning. "I lost track of her when the dinosaur escaped, but I had heard of you two and I was wondering where you were, and so I found you."

The older boy nodded, and took a breath.

"We should find a way back to the public places," I nodded, and stood up.

"We should."

-

Sorry for not updating soon, guys!

I am caught up in school, and other things!

But, I HAVE MOREA THAN 300 VIEWS! THIS IS AMAZING THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! AND VOTES TOO!

thank you guys, I love you all.

hope you comment and tell me feedback!

The trailer will be out soon, hopefully.

i'll keep in touch about that!

-Angie