Chapter 3

Pic Of Rhy At  Top

Hey guys, Another chapter!
I have finally decided I should make the chapters longer.
I also have noticed that I screwed up my typing. Its harder on my phone and plus I don't feel like typing on my laptop. Don't worry I'm not lazy I just don't feel like getting on my laptop .

❤Anyways don't mind my weirdness. Like I always say

Please VoteOrComment.

__________________________________

Chapter 3
__________________________________

The door was now open wide,
There was a guy standing there leaning against the door.
He had almost pale skin. He had a cigarette in his mouth he looked to be 19 or 20 and to tell the truth he scared me. But my mind was telling me not to be scared. I then remember what he did to me and I was now furious.
I got off the uncomfortable chair and walked right up to him and got in his face. He took the cigarette out his mouth and threw it on the tile floor. He had a blank expression on I could feel his cold breathe hit my face, Shivers went up my spine.

His hand then gripped my wrist tightly I could feel the sparks from his touch.

I never felt this way what was this feeling? Did he feel something?
What am I saying! He kiddnapped me!

I was mad, No That's not the right word, I was pissed. He still had that blank expression on his face. He then whispered his minty breath hitting my face.
"Your coming with me" he said in a deep and raspy tone. I looked at him dumb founded. I am not coming with you I said to him in his face. Before I could process what was happening he was dragging me out the door and dragging me threw the hall.

I was now yelling What do you want from me!
He didn't say anything which didn't surprise me none. he is a kiddnapper what do you expect, for him to just blurt everything out. I was getting scared as he dragged me in a different room and threw me like I was a rag doll and slammed the door shut.
I whimperd lightly and hurried and got up and pounded on the door. I started yelling please let me out! What did I do!

I felt the tears run down I was no more near brave. I slumped against the door my back hitting it. i'm now on the floor with my knees close to my chest. My mind talked again.

Crying isn't helping the situation.

I wiped my eyes and looked around the room I was in.
I seen the room looked more cozy then the other one. there was a small bed in the other corner and there was no windows.

Wow... No windows... Just great.
(Note the Sarcasm)

I huffed and got off the floor and walked over to the bed and layed down. I then was now talking to myself.

At least I'm in a bed instead of living homeless on the streets.

But what is going to happen to me?

I hope he let's me go or whoever else planned to kiddnap me.

I "Signed" and turned on my side and felt my eyes grow heavy and I felt myself drifting. But I spoke to myself before drifting.

What did I ever do to deserve this and what is going to happen to me?.

(I was debating weather to stop here or not but I kept going)

***

I woke up to the sound of footsteps. I jolted upwords and started getting scared again I seen the door being open.
The door was now fully open and stood a different person he had a tattoos all over his arms. He looked a lot more scarier but who am I to judge.
He began to walk near my shaking form and he spoke in a calm tone.

You don't have to be scared I'm not going to hurt you.

I opened my mouth to speak but no words came out all I did was nod carefully.

Why am I trusting this person?

He held out his hand

The name's Rhy I looked at his hand before shaking it.

"Scar" I whispered.

He nodded slowly I then let go of his hand and spoke up why am I here? He looked at me before speaking I can't tell you that your questions will be answered soon. I was kinda mad but I didn't question it. Would you like to meet everyone else?

I looked at him unsure.

Would if they hurt me I said to myself.

He spoke up like reading my mind They won't hurt you there all friendly if you get to know them. I nodded as in a yes and he grabbed my wrist and we walked out the room and threw the halls.

I wonder how this is gonna go?.

__________________________________

I feel so proud of myself!
I did a long chapter this time.
The chapter probably sucks and please tell me if there is mistakes anywhere. I checked over it twice but I'm still unsure that you will like this chapter but at least I tried my best right?

Well anyway please

VoteOrComment.

I really would appreciate.

"Thank you" if you took the time to read this chapter.

Bye guys ❤❤