Chapter 9

Hey guys here's another chapter, I said I was going to make another chapter because of my birthday. So here it is

Please VoteAndComment
Music on the side at top☝

____________________________________
Chapter 9
___________________________________

Scars POV:

It started when I was only 9, I was in the house with my mom and dad. My mom and dad would always leave me home with our maid Kelly she watched me like I was her only kid I smiled at the memory. Anyway a couple years later I was 15 my parents started not coming around as much anymore. They didn't come around for like 2months and they come back like nothing happened. I would feel more sad everyday when one day all they left was a note and they died that day. I felt tears well up and I seen Zayden look at me with sadness and something else I could not understand. I then started up again. I read that note and the note said

Dear: Scar

Your dad and I had to leave, we have to tell you something. Your dad and Me are in danger, we are dangerous and your in danger because of us. To be safe go to Queen street there's a alley and there you'll be safe the people there will protect you and explain to you what's going on. Please go there as quick as possible we love you.

Love, Mom and Dad

That's what I did, I went where they said I should go. There they explained to me what was going on and they we're actually in a gang. Soon I was trained and got a tattoo on my arm, that we had to get I showed them my gang symbol that was on my shoulder. Soon we all got split up because of another gang attacking us I signed. I soon became homeless, trying and trying to find my crew, and the people that attacked us found me and I ran into the woods and thats when you guys found me.

I finally finished talking and looked at them, I looked straight at Zayden and got up, going up stairs, I went into the room and lied down in the bed. I should of stayed down there but I'm to Upset, thinking about my mom and dad, Kelly and the gang. The gang was like family. I looked at the ceiling and I drifted off to sleep.

**

I opened my eyes, I heard crying and heard someone saying stop! I hurry out of bed and out the door I walk down a little still hearing crying, I stopped at the door and opened it slowly I looked inside and walked over to the bed the person was still crying so I turned on the lamp and seen Zayden shifting around in the bed, and seen him sweating I hurry into his bed. Zayden wake up I say while feeling his forehead. His eyes open, his arms grab around my waist pulling me really close to his bare chest I felt his heart quicken a little, then slowly beat. I blushed a little, I felt my heart swell and I buried my face in his chest.

You were having a bad dream Zayden, I whispers softly. I hear him sign and he pulls me as close as he can I hear his soft breathing after awhile meaning he fell asleep. I start thinking I wonder what his dream was about, I'll ask him in the morning
I drifted asleep again while Zayden was holding me.

**

I flutter my eyes open and see a bare chest my eyes widen I look up and see Zayden with his eyes closed. I try to get up but Zayden tighten his hold on me. Zayden! I squealed "let me up" i said. No he said while his eyes were closed I huff. If you don't let go right now I'll pee all over you! I said with a smirk. He opened his eyes and pushed me off the bed I fell off the bed with a thump I huffed. I heard him laughing and I got up glaring at him. Jerk I whispered he stopped laughing and he slowly started getting off the bed, my eyes I widen I hurry to his bathroom and closed door and locked it. I did my business and looked in the mirror at my self, my hair was messy and my face was like a pale. I looked terrible I heard the door open and seen Zayden, how did get in! I said with shock he smirked looking at me I picked the lock. I roll my eyes of course.

He started walking really close to me I backed up my back hitting the wall. He got really close putting his arms on either side of me. My eyes widen, why are you so close? I whisper. He looked at me in the eyes getting close to my face, omg what is he doing. His lips then touched mine and I felt shock of waves. He kissed me slowly I started kissing back. His hands went on my waist and he licked my bottom lip. He broke the kiss looking at me, he started backing up and ran out the bathroom. I was still shocked I felt my lips I kissed him back I hurry out bathroom and look around the room not seeing him.
Why did he leave? Did I do something wrong?.

____________________________________

Well hope you guys enjoyed there's music at the top.
This was a little longer by the way but not to long.
Bye guys
Vote or comment