School

*alarm clock goes off*

"Ugggh," I whine, as I sit up, "Why do I have to go to school today? Fuuuck."
I stare off into space until I realize I'm gonna have to get ready for school. While I do that, let me tell you a bit about myself.
My names Stephanie Patyer. I'm from Uruguay, I moved here, Chicago, when I was small. I'm fifteen years old, but fixing to turn sixteen in a couple of days. I'm in a relationship with this guy named Joseph Anderson, we've been dating for nine months now. And so right now I'm planning my sweet sixteen.
Shit, enough talking. It's 7:20 I'm gonna miss my bus. I have at least 15 minutes to get ready.
I run into the restroom and turned on the sink. I washed my face and rinsed my mouth before brushing my teeth. Afterwards, I ran into my room and put on the outfit I ended picking out, (outfit: a white long sleeve crop top from Forever 21 with some high waisted holed jeans from American Eagle. Threw on my necklace that had a moon rock. Finally my white All Stars Converse.) while I put on the clothes I brushed my hair. *checks the clock*
"7:30! Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. I need to run, like now." I grabbed my Mario videogame bookbag and headed downstairs, through the door.

| school |
"Hey babe." I say with a hug to Joseph. He smiles and askes,"Well how did my girl sleep last night?" I rolled my eyes and replied,"Uggh, don't even get me started on last night. Plus you better be glad I'm in a 'not so bad' mood today, if not I wouldn't even be talking to you for all your bullshit."
[recap of last night]
"But why in the hell are you so up my ass Joseph? He was just offering to buy me some popcorn for the movie. You don't have to be so over protective and make up things in your mind." I say. "Oh so he was just offering to 'buy you popcorn'? Babe, please." He said so sarcastically. "You know what 'babe' believe whatever you want. I'm really getting sick and tired of all your bullshit whenever we go out.I'm out." As I walked away, he runs after me and spins me around, locating his hands around my waist."Look baby, I'm sorry. I just thought..." I didn't let him finish. "See there's the thing Joseph, 'you thought' stop thinking things and ask me. I wouldn't lie to you baby, and you know that." I looked down at the concreek sidewalk.
*school bell rings*
[difts back to reality]
Gosh darn it. I forgot I was in this shit hole.

To be continued...

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

So you guys what do you think? Comment and let me know.