continued...

"Gosh darn it, I totally forgot I was in this shit hole." I whispered under my breath. "Come on babe. Hurry up before you be late to class."
I started speed walking next to him, until I saw his ex-girlfriend, Ashley.
《Info. about Ashley: She's white and short, probably like 4'6. Her hair is brown but it looks like its been falling out. Plus this girl is atleast 6 months pregnant. Don't panic, its not Joseph's. She's also so inlove with Joseph.》
She walks past us just looking at us with 'una cara de culo' (sorry my spanish just came out). The thing that pissed me off the most is that Joseph still talked to her as supposedly a 'friend' and he considered his own self the 'step-father' of that baby.
"There goes your baby-momma." I tell Joseph as I rolled my eyes. "She ain't my 'baby-momma' Steph, Jesus. How many times do I have to tell you that the only reason I consider myself the 'step-father' is 'cause I've been there for her from the start while the actual father moved and left them two." I've heard the same thing over and over again so while he was saying that I was thinking about something else. Oops.
"But thats not your fault that the baby's father left them. It's their fault for not using any protection," *fake coughs* "and for opening her damn legs," I say quickly, "plus you shouldn't put yourself into that big responsibility." He just stayed quiet because he knew, deep down, that I was right.
{skips to the end of the day}
"Okay class, so for tonights homework you'll have to do..." She got cut off by the bell. Everyone hopped out of their seats, got their stuff and ran out the classroom.
"Guess theres no homework." I thought to myself as I walked through the hallway to the bus yard.

Don't you hate it when people are walking infront of you and all of a sudden they decide to stop? That irritates the fuck out of me, like so much. But anyways, I walk around them fuckers that decided to stop infront of me, and opened the double doors which lead out to the bus yard. As I walked down I saw Joseph and Ashley talking and laughing, I got a little mad, so I decided to do something.
As I got closer to them, I looked at Joseph and said," See you at practice." and got onto my bus. As he turns around, he relized it was me and signaled me to come out the bus for a hug and kiss, I noticed him but I just sat down and ignored him.
Throughout the bus ride home my phone was blowing up because of Joseph. I really didn't care, so I left him on read and didn't reply at all. I didn't care, he made me upset. Trust me, if it was me talking and laughing with one of my ex's, Joseph would've of made such a huge scene, he would've acted like I was killing him or something.

As the bus stopped at my neighborhood, I walked a few feet before saying bye to one of my bestfriend's, Sandra.
《Info. on Sandra: She's so gorgeous and smart. She has long black hair. Eyebrows and facial features are always on fleek. And she's someone you can truly trust.》
As I walked to my house, I ended up texting everyone, thats a dama or chambalan, that there was no practice today.
[damas and chambalanes are the other people that are going to be apart of my dances. or as known, my woes. but they are: Sandra, Eva, Tania, and Daisy. (the damas) and also: Lionel, Braxon, Alejandro and Pedro. (the cambalanes) then my main chambalan (the guy dancing with me) Joseph.]

to be continued...

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
So what do you guys think?
I really want you guys imputs.