Chapter 3 (Rose)

I get to school and I meet up with my three best friends, Amber, Lottie, and Ruby. It's kind of funny, we're all fan girls of different people. Lottie is so freaking obsessed with One Direction, she even knows all of the members' blood types. The rest of us aren't those kind of fangirls. We just really like who we like. Amber really likes 5sos, and Ruby is a complete fan of Jenna Marbles. People say that since we like different people, we can't be friends, but we just work out, you know?
School came and went, it was a normal day, nothing different. I get in my car, and my phone buzzes in the cup holder. I assume it's just Amber or Ruby asking for the homework or something, because they sleep through class. (Literally)
Anyway, I pick up my phone and see a text from a phone number that I've never seen before saying, "hey im going 2 the airport, c u in a week or 2"
I text back saying, "who is this?" And put the keys in and turn the engine on.
I start to drive home when my phone buzzes again. I just keep driving, because I don't want to risk killing myself just to see a text.
When I get home, I slip off my shoes, throw my backpack into the floor, and check the text.
"who is THIS?" The person replied. I type, "my names rose" and plug my phone into my charger. No ones home right now, and I'm betting my moms gone because she went to the store or spending. My dad works, and my brothers at lacrosse practice.
I open the fridge and take out yogurt, opening it and just slurp it out of the container without a spoon. My phone buzzes again.
I rush to it and check what the person said: "oh my names issa"
Not knowing whether he's real or not, I just stand there in shock. What do I say? I type, "r u the youtuber?"
Issa texts back a couple of minutes later, "yea"
Is he real? I need to find out. Then I can start freaking out. "can u send me a pic of u holding up 3 fingers? just 2 prove ur real"
He texts back, "sure, only if u send me a pic of YOU holding up 3 fingers"
I sigh. What if he turns out being some 50-year-old man? My mom says that I shouldn't talk to strangers online.
So I say, "idk man, if u don't send me a pic of u ur a complete stranger to me and i dont wanna risk anything"
I can feel him sighing on the other end, or maybe not. Afraid of getting myself into some crazy shiz, I turn off my phone and get started on my homework. I have to get it done. I'll ignore the buzzing of my phone for now.