Introducing Infront of class (Chapter 2)

*Ellie's POV (A.K.A Foxy)

*gulps* Uhhhh im too shy to introduce my self........ but remember what my mom says never be afraid but your conscience is always guiding you. *Ellie murmered to herself*

*Clears troat* Ellie just introduced herself like a pirate voice. Yar me mateys i be Ellie i moved to yee school because i moved yee San Francisco yere but i was from London. I yam 9 years yold. Yes if you wanna.....

*Fredrick's POV (A.K.A Freddy)

When Ellie was still introducing her life Fredrick (A.K.A Freddy) was murmering into himself. Woah i kinda like this girl's voice heh....... i dont mind if Cheska, Benny or my brother... Fredbear might like Ellie maybe her dream might be an amazing pirate lass. =/ maybe we might have a chance to be her friend.

*Cheska's POV (A.K.A Chica)

This girl's voice is really epic and awesome i wonder if i dont mind after class i might invite that girl to join us

*Benny's POV (A.K.A Bonnie)

Well she's weird...... but awesome........well she might be our new friend in our group

*Fredbear's POV (A.K.A Golden Freddy)

Well she's not bad after all maybe she might be our new friend

Ellie was finished introducing her self and she sat down on her chair. She really wanted to know the names of the 4 children she saw

*after school*

*Cheska's POV*

HEY ELLIE WANNA JOIN US?! WE'RE GONNA GO SOMEWHERE FUN! *Cheska shouted*

*Ellie's POV*

What how did they know my name? Well maybe of the thingy or introducing myself thingy.. rather... But i can't wait to meet them! Ellie rushed to Cheska, Fredrick, Benny, and to Fredbear. So the 4 children introduced themselves to Ellie. First one was Cheska next is Benny next is Fredbear and last but not least Fredrick. Ellie enjoyed them too so she was so happy to meet them so they went to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.

*Fredbear's POV*

Where here now guys Ellie... you're gonna be happy when you see the amazing (Fredbear opened the door)........ What.. just happened.. i thought.. this was amazing... but its dark and no one's here. Its empty but just animatronics are here... There's Freddy, Foxy, Chica, and Bonnie just there but where's Goldie?

*Ellie's POV*

Ellie was surprise on the red fox and that is Foxy she knew Foxy was a pirate because the hook the eyepatch.

*WORK IN PROGRESS FOLKS*

:3