The last regrets (Chapter 3)

*Ellie's POV*

Woah a red pirate fox.... that's so cool.. but out of order? (Ellie was gonna touch Foxy but..)

*Fredrick's POV*

Fredrick saw Ellie reaching Foxy so Fredrick dashed and grabbed the arm of Ellie. What are you doing?! Are you crazy?! Why are you gonna touch Foxy?!

*Ellie's POV*

But.... i just wanted to touch him because...... he is.... red and even a pirate.... and he is just like me... but... ugh..

*Frebear's POV*

Brother...... just let her.. she just has the same traits as Foxy too if you didn't know back at school she was a pirate... Brother just do it.. Let her go.

Then Fredrick removed his hand from Ellie's sleeve

But they heard footsteps coming closer to them... Ummmm what was that?.... Cheska and Benny just shivered in fear while saying that. They saw Goldie walking there and said "Hey kids follow me for fun" They all followed they didn't notice that Goldie will lead them to their death.

*Benny's POV*

Whew! Good thing its just Goldie.... i thought it was a monster that might kill might us in a moment!

*Ellie's POV*

A parts and service room? Wonder what could that be...

Ellie and her friends never notice that it was a dangerous place

They already reached the place.. they saw blood and animatronic suits..
*The lights turned off*

*Cheska's POV*

Woah who turned the lights off?!?

*Fredrick's POV*

I felt like i was being lifted up i can't feel my feet on the floor and i heared someone said..
"YOU CAN'T SAVE THEM*

Then i felt a knife into my head and i saw blood in it he just repeated it again.. my vision became fuzzy and faded black... And i lost my regrets...

*Cheska's POV*

I was the next one after Fredrick i was lifted from the ground i felt a knife at my head and my chest i was still alive but i was coughing blood... My vision faded black... And i lost my regrets

*Benny's POV*

I was lifted again from the floor i felt a knife in my head and in my stomach i was bleeding intensely... My vision faded black... And i lost my regrets

*Fredbear's POV*

I was sweating terribly i never knew why he never lifted me but killed me while i was standing i felt a knife into my lungs... My vision faded black... And i lost my regrets...

*Ellie's POV*

I felt a switch into my bare hands i opened it i saw my friends' corpse there i cannot believe i was also bleeding to because i hitted i sharp object.. I was surprised Goldie dissapeared but i saw a man in purple with a yellow badge i saw him stuff my friends' into animatronic suits..

First i saw Fredrick being stuffed into a brown bear suit, next i saw Cheska being stuffed into a yellow chicken suit, next was Benny stuffed into a purple bunny suit, and last was Fredbear he got stuffed into a..... wait a minute.. GOLDIE?!? I was scared i saw the man ran towards me i opened the door and ran away i found something usefull i kept it in my backpack. I heared someone whispered he said "IT'S ME" i heared the footsteps louder i hid somewhere safe....

W.I.P AGAIN FOLKS SO STAY TUNED