Three

Now she is on the bed ready to sleep. The lights are off by now.

"Sleep?" Kai said on the other bed. Mei just stays silent.

"You know, if everyone knew about what you were doing, they'll hate you for sure. And I know exactly how hateful you are." Her eyes widen. He wanna tell everyone? Haishh. She keeps herself stay still.

"Here, but here said otherwise." He touches his own chest, as he could feel his own heart. She don't know what is that suppose to mean.

"I wish I could hate you like how it suppose to." Then silent. She wants to ask. But her pride wins over her mind.

----------------------

She wakes up to see that she is alone in the room. Kai's gone. She looks in the bathroom still no sign of kai. She worried about what kai told you last night.

"Kai.. Kai? Where are you? Kai!" Mei shouted but not that loud. She goes out of the room to find him. "Oh, manager-nim. Kai is practising at SM." Suho said walking up to her that seem to breathless.

"Hey, is everything okay? Did you... No, did something happen last night?" He asks worriedly. "Yeah.." Suho's eyes widen. Then Mei saw suho's expression, "what?"

Suddenly something catches her brain. "No! No, it's not what you think! I mean he talked something strange last night." Suho seem to not believe her.

"O-o-okay." "Suho listen, we have a little fight last night. So, I'm worries something might happen." Then she leaves him.

"Ah whatever I'll just go after him. Bye." She said and goes to her room to get ready.

-------------------------

"Mei-ah, why are you here?" Kai said and stop the music that he dances to. "Searching for me? Why?" Silent feel the dance room. She doesn't really know why she search for him.

"Is it because of the fight? If you're willing think about it again, please. Everything. For you." He comes closer "I...I'll never rethink about it." She looks up at him.

He's mad. Angry. Annoyed. Then he push her against the wall, his hand around her neck ready to choke her. Mei just closes her eyes ready for the pain.

But nothing.She opens her eyes to see the crying kai.

"Kai..."She said. Then kai push her away making her fall on the floor. "Arrgggghhhhh!" He groans. She shocked to see this side of kai. Mei just sits there and see kai fall on his knee and crying hard.

Why? Why it has to be you? Why can't I get rid of this shit feeling? Kyungsoo is my best friend but I just let someone that harm to him in our dorm just because... this feeling. I don't know what make me changes into someone so selfish. I want to hate her. Even kill her. But once again I let it grows in me. Love.

------------------------------

"How much they'll pay us?" Mei asks her boss. But he's more like her friends, Jong Kook.

"2.5millions. Why? Not enough?" He asks Mei. 'Weird' what was he think about her, now. She never cared about the pay.

She is just enjoying whatever job.

"No..what if..I can't make D.O stop sings in 2 month?" She asks nervously.

"What do you mean you can't?" He asks her back "No. I'm saying what if...." She mumbles but he still can hear.

"Nothing gonna happen though. We just have to move to another place. Somewhere far." He answers.

---------------------------

"Hey kyungsoo! Where are you going?" Mei saw he wore nice clothes.

"Oh hai, nowhere. Meeting my family at my home." In a blink of eyes she got the idea.

"Oh, I have nothing to do. Do you mind if I follow you?" She asked shamelessly.

"Errr, I don't know...." He rubs his nape. "Oh its okay if I can't. I don't mind." She said mentally slap her face. I should have known better! She though

"Erm its okay. Let's go together. I mean you might wanna bring Jongin together" he carefully said. Why? Why he always is the problem? "Oh? Ohh, yea. You're right."

---------------------------

"Mom, I'm home~" kyungsoo said as we, yea with kai, step inside the house. Kyungsoo glance at us and smile. "Omo! Kyungsoo-ah! I miss you so much. I almost forget how you look like." His mom said excitedly.

"Huh! What a joke. She watches you everyday in the TV or the internet checking you out." Seungsoo, his brother said annoyingly. His mom glares at her son.

Kyungsoo just chuckle before said, "Anyway, this is Park Mei, manager of EXOK. But I'd love to introduce her as Jongin's girlfriend." He introduces her only. Since kai and kyungsoo's family know each other. Mei smile shyly and bow then properly greet them.

After a long chat with the family, her plans were not going well. Mei wanna make the family think about kyungsoo job is dangerous (the saseng/anti-fans). But it turn out her to be more guilty about what her have done.

His mom was obviously proud of kyungsoo. She has no worries about kyungsoo since she knows that her son love to sing. She starts to think that what you've done is wrong.

Suddenly, kai ask you to go outside the house with him. "I..I don't know. But thank you. Thank you for stop your job." Kai said holding her both hands.

"Kai...." Her heart broke. Kai think that she stops. But she actually can't stop.

"I'll do everything for you. Just tell me." He said smile sweetly to her.

"Kai...."

-----------------------------------------------------------

*knock knock knock*
"Hey, Mei. Can I come in? Are you done?" Kai ask her from outside the room since she had her shower.

"Yea, I'm done." She said sitting on her bed, drying her hair with towel. Kai glance at her and gulp. She looks so sexy with that wet and undone hair.

"What?!" She asks annoyingly. "No nothing," he said playing with his finger, "Errr, do you need anything? I mean, I promised you to do everything you want." He said smile sweetly.

"Huh!," She smirks, "Everything huh? Let me see.." She acts like she is thinking. Suddenly she remember that she can't stop this job. She doesn't want to move to anywhere. She wanna be here.

Not because of kai. It just because she had take cared of ExoK for quite a long time. Of course she don't wanna her friendship be broken.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

[AN]

Thank you so much for reading my fanfic!

Comment. Vote. Follow! :)

Love ya! xx