Confused

"I'm sorry grandfather! I will make it up to you, please let me live!!"

Tartarus and I were laughing uncontrollably. I was really going to miss this guy. Apollo and Tartarus were oddly similar.

"Go and fetch Apollo, Samantha. I have decided to unite with the gods."

"Bu- but sir-"

"Do what you are told Sammy. Go and get Apollo."

Sammy ran through the glowing blue portal that I thought was just an iris message.

"I will miss you Rachel. You remind me of your mother."

"You knew my mother?"

"Yes. She was an amazing mortal. A great artist. She was kind to anyone, regardless who they were. When she met your father- she broke down. When she had Joey, she died. Very, very unfortunate. You're 'father' isn't actually your father Rachel. Apollo is your father."

"So I can't be with Octavian?"

"Of course you can! Roman and Greek Apollo are two completely different personalities."

"And Bryce really is my brother?"

"Joey, yes he- oh look Sammy's back!"

Apollo looked extremely weak.

"My oracle. My daughter. In love. Loved back."

A tear dropped to the ground.

"I'm sorry Rachel. My daughter. I love you. More than any of my other children. You are so much like Katherine. I was almost under the illusion that you were her-" he choked on his words and broke into tears. "You can no longer be the oracle, or else she will overtake you."

"You're my- dad?" I ran to Apollo and wrapped my arms around him. "Thank you. I hate my old dad."