Chapter 7||I'm Sorry

I went outside to the alley and sat there with my face in my hands. I had a lot of things going through my mind that I didn't even know where to start.

"Ava?" I heard someone call my name. They closed the door and I turned around to see Nash with a worried look on his face.

"Hamilton I can't right now, just please go." I demanded.

"Ava I'm sorry." He sat down now next to me and tried to wrap is arms around me but I stood up.

"Nash stop saying sorry, it won't change anything, I have a boyfriend who I love!" I stood up and looked at him."Look I only came here for my mom and I'm gone in a month."

"Ava when will you ever forgive me? I love you so much and I regret ever hurting you."

"I have to go, I'll see you Nash." I said and opened the door but before I could step back into the party he pulled my arm back and kissed me once again. I felt a tear roll down my cheek and I pushed him away. "I'm sorry Nash, I can't"

I ran back into the venue with tears down my cheeks and saw Shawn looking for me.

"Ava!" He yelled over the loud music and came over to hug me. "Babe what's wrong?"

"Can we leave please?"

"Yeah, come on." He smiled but he had a worried look on his face. We went outside towards my car and I was wiping my tears. "Ava what happened?" Shawn asked as we got into the car.

"I'm sorry Shawn." I bursted out into tears and he held me in his arms.

"Sh I'm here you're not alone." He cooed. "You don't have to talk about it lets go home."

The car ride to my house was silent, all you could hear in the background was Ed Sheeran playing lightly and the sounds of the busy city. Once we got to my house I took off my clothes and makeup then put on one of Shawn's shirts. I climbed into bed and was facing Shawn who was slightly smiling.

"You ok?" He stroked my cheek with his thumb.

"Yeah I'm sorry."

"You don't have to be sorry, I'm here for whatever you need Ava."

"Thank you Shawn." I smiled. I didn't know what to tell Shawn. If I tell him that Nash kissed me, the kiss meant nothing, but if I don't tell him, it did mean something. I was at the point of breaking and I thought to myself, the kiss meant something. Even if the kiss meant something, I'm leaving in a month. This was all just so confusing.

Nash's POV
I got to my house in the valley and I didn't know what to do with myself. I shot some hoops outside trying to clear my mind but I couldn't. All I could think about was Ava. She is the love of my life but she loves someone else. I didn't know how I was supposed win her back when I had already lost her. I made the biggest mistake of my life and even if I win her back she has another life.

"Yo Nash." I heard Hayes call out and I turned around to see him with a basketball.

"Hey brother, sorry I left you at the party, I needed to think."

"It's ok, I took an uber."he shrugged. "Why so gloomy?"

"Problems."

"Ava?"

"How'd you know?"

"Nash you haven't been the same since she left." He sighed."I mean the drugs, drinking, sleeping with Stassie!"

"How did you know about those things."

"Your fans Nash, they know everything and they're disappointed."

"Do mom and dad know?"

"They think they are rumors, I told them not to worry."

"Thanks." I slightly smiled.

"You need to stop bro, please, clean your self up. If you won't do it for me do it for your fans, do it for Ava."

"I will."

"You know I love you bro, and I'm here for you if you need me." He gave me a hug.

"I know thanks." I smiled and hugged him back.

"You know it's funny that I'm younger than you yet wiser."

"Don't worry, I'll catch up."

"Well I'm going to bed, night bro."

"Night haaass." I smiled to myself and continued to shoot some hoops. I'll do this for Ava.