Chapter 9||Forgive but never forget

"Shawn?" I called out as I closed the door.

"I'm upstairs!" He yelled back. I walked upstairs and plopped down on my bed right next to him.

"I'm guessing you're tired." He chuckled.

"Very." I mumbled then sat up."So what are you doing?"

"I'm actually trying to write some songs."

"What do you have so far?"

"Well I have three songs done." He cheekily smiled.

"I bet they're great." I smiled and kissed him.

"Well they should be because two of them feature you." He smiled but I kissed him once more. The kiss began to get heated and I felt his tongue swipe my bottom lip asking for entrance, which I granted. I was now straddling him and our quiet pants filled the room.

"Woah, were did that come from." He detached his lips from mine.

"I just wanted to say I love you."

"I love you too."

"What time is it?"

"It is currently 5:23 why?"

Oh I'm gonna go to the beach with a friend of mine." I lied.

"Ok well have fun babe and be safe."

"I will." I pecked his lips before going to the bathroom to get ready.
-
I took a right on the last exit and parked my car on the side of the road. Luckily was still bright outside so I could see. As I was about to lock my car I heard someone call put myself name.

"Ava!" Someone called once more. I turned around to see Nash running towards me with a bright smile on his face but, he looked different. His hair was much shorter and he no longer had blood shot eyes. "Hey Ava."

"Hi." I shyly smiled.

"Come on, I saved a spot for us."

"But there's no one here." I chuckled.

"It's a surprise Miss.George." He smirked and I followed him. We walked for a few minutes before reaching a small cave where he had a blanket and a basket set up.

"Hamilton this is amazing, how'd you find this?"

"I used to come here a lot, to think, you are the first person I've told." He smiled and blushed. We sat down and he opened up the basket to reveal turkey sandwiches with sun chips in them, which made me smile. "I made your favorite."

"Thank you." I blushed. "So what did you want to talk about."

"Well, I wanted to start off by saying sorry for all the shit I put you through these past days and when we were dating. I want you to know that I can change my ways and I have been this past week. I stopped the drugs and I finally cleaned myself up. I know that you may never forgive me and it'll never be the same but I will do anything to be your best friend again." He held my hand in his.

"I don't know what to say."

"Just please say, you'll forgive me."

"Hamilton, I forgive you but I will never forget." I croaked out before walking away.