Chapter 7

Still Not Nia. Enjoy the smutty Jindy.
:3

An hour or two later, Jinxx opened the door to Andy's house, humming when he saw a bag sitting on the coffee table.
"Yay, he brought me the outfit."
"Who?"
"Ashley. Probably cracked open a window and crawled in." Jinxx picked up the bag and peeked inside. "Do you like black lace? Just curious."  Andy hummed, eyeing Jinxx up and down.
"I'll see you in anything.  Black lace probably looks fucking sexy on you."
"Maid outfit?" Jinxx asked, poking the contents of the bag to one side.
"God," Andy groaned, plopping down on his couch.  "You have one of those?" Jinxx looked up and winked before dragging a set of slightly see-through curtains over, slipping behind them and clearly undressing, pulling out a dress of some sort and making a show out of sliding on the garter.  "Baby..." Jinxx slid one curtain open slightly, leaning his head out. The black and white frilly headband rested on his dark hair, slightly crooked.
"Yes, sir?"
"Remember, no panties." Jinxx pouted, reaching under his dress. A moment later a white lace pair were flung across the room.  "Such a bad boy," Andy shook his head.  "Somebody's getting a spanking." Jinxx went behind the curtain for a moment, Good Girls Go Bad playing as he opened them again, spreading them fully.  "Hot damn." Jinxx took a step, the black heels clicking on the floor as he walked toward the couch, using the walk reserved for strippers. He stopped and stood a foot or two away, dropping into a curtesy.  "You can't do dis to meh!" Andy whined, pouting.  "You're too sexy for your own good." Jinxx looked at him demurely, smiling slightly.
"Should I change, sir?"
"No, you're keeping that on.  Unless you'd rather be in your birthday suit." Jinxx produced a small chain from the dress, twirling it absently as he sat down on Andy's lap, leaning forward to kiss him.  Andy grabbed his back of his head to bring him closer.  "Are you on the menu, baby?"
"I'm the dessert," Jinxx replied.
"Well I've already had my main course..." Jinxx smirked.
"Then you're allowed to eat me."
"But first, I think a certain baby of mine needs a spanking, yes?"
"Mhmm." Jinxx leaned backward, thighs clamping down to keep himself on Andy's lap as he reached into the bag and grabbed a crop, sitting back up and loosening his death grip.
"Oh, you came prepared huh?"
"I know how things happen," Jinxx replied, shifting so he was lying across Andy's lap, face down. "And it's fun to see how it does turn out."  Andy lifted up his skirt, rubbing his rump.
"Have you been a bad boy, baby?"
"Yes, daddy. I've been very naughty."
"What happens to naughty boys?"  Andy bent down to bite Jinxx's ass. Jinxx jumped, head jerking up.
"We get spanked," he stuttered, fingers kneading the cushion beneath him.  Andy lifted the crop, bringing it down to hit Jinxx's ass cheek. Jinxx shouted silently, lips gaping as it struck.
"Do you like that, baby?" Andy slapped again.
"Yes daddy," Jinxx breathed, blinking hard to steady himself.  Another slap.
"Do you want me to keep going?" Jinxx moaned out a yes, his hard on poking Andy's thigh.  Andy slapped him harder.  "What was that?"
"Yes, master!" Jinxx cried, throwing his head back.
"Looks like a whipping turns you into a good boy, huh?"  Andy hit him again. Jinxx gripped the cushion tighter, teeth clenched.  "Am I hurting you?"
"No." Jinxx shook his head. "But I'd scream louder than humanly possible. Stop being such a fucking turn on."  Andy chuckled and hit him again.
"Impossible, baby." Jinxx's eyes slid shut, hips automatically bucking.  "Oh, do you like it when I talk dirty to you, baby?" Jinxx growled.
"It shouldn't be possible for one person to be this sexually frustrating and fucking perfect."  Andy stopped his movements and rubbed Jinxx's ass.
"Go to the bathroom, on the top shelf should be some oil, bring it." Jinxx got up, following the instructions. When he came back downstairs, he leaned his hands on either side of Andy's head, kissing him directly on the lips.  Andy kissed back, bringing Jinxx onto his lap and grabbing the bottle.  "Lay on your stomach." Jinxx rolled over, resting his chin on his crossed arms.  Andy squeezed some oil into his hands, rubbing them together before kneading his boyfriend's ass. Jinxx closed his eyes, humming quietly.  "Do you like this?"
"Yeah. Even when it's not completely sexual, you touching my ass is nice."   Andy bit his lip to keep a smirk from appearing on his face.
"You like me touching your ass?"
"Duh. I love you, you're my boyfriend, of course I'd love you touching me."  Andy kept kneading, leaning down to kiss Jinxx's spine.
"I'm the only one who can touch you like this, right?"
"Right." Jinxx opened his eyes. "I'd never let anyone else this close to me."
"A spanking turns you into a good boy, huh baby?"
"That all falls to pieces once the actual fucking starts." Jinxx laughed.
"Hungry?"
"Depends on what's available," Jinxx said suggestively, turning his head to wiggles his eyebrows.
"Everything you can think of." Andy licked his lips.
"Don't suppose I could have you, do you?"
"I guess you could.  You've been a pretty good boy." Jinxx slid off him and onto the floor, shuffling onto his knees and resting his chin in Andy's lap.  "Hello there, baby."
"Hey daddy," he purred. "Mind pulling those jeans down?"  Andy raised an eyebrow and leaned back, his arms folding behind his head.
"I'd rather you do it for me." Jinxx grinned, leaning forward and grasping the button in his teeth, tugging it open before opening the zipper the same way.  "Your teacher told me you want to be a scientist when you grow up.  Want to learn about male anatomy?"
"Hmmm, I am rather interested in biology. Think you could teach me a few things?" Jinxx asked, dragging his teeth over Andy's boxers.
"What else are daddies for?" Jinxx hummed, licking the fabric beneath his lips.  Andy moaned, bucking his hips slightly.  "Are you going to be a good baby and pleasure me?" Jinxx replied by tugging Andy's jeans down and licking him again, toying with the waistband of his boxers.  "Is that a yes?" Andy growled.
"Yes master," Jinxx said, sliding Andy's boxers off and licking his tip.  Andy's hips bucked again, his mouth letting out a low moan as he closed his eyes. Jinxx played with the first few inches for a minute or two, kissing, licking, nibbling gently and wrapping his tongue around it.
"J-Jinxx... " Andy breathed, tossing his head back. Jinxx lifted his head slightly, exercising the small amount of control he had at the moment.
"You had a request a week ago," he breathed sultrily. "Just after I danced on your lap. Remember what it was?"  Andy weaved his hands in the stripper's hair.
"Suck me, Jinxx.  Hard." Jinxx smiled crookedly, catching and kissing some of Andy's fingers.
"Yes, master." He brought his head back down, bringing his boyfriend's cock slowly into his mouth, teeth grazing the sensitive skin every few seconds.
"God yes!" Jinxx kept moving until nothing else would fit, but he had most of his boyfriend in his mouth.  Andy was breathing heavily, his hands helping Jinxx.  "I'm gonna... God.  I'm gonna cum." Jinxx bobbed his head, sliding back up easily before taking Andy's member back in.  Andy let out a loud groan as he came, throwing his head back.  "Fuck..." Jinxx didn't slow, working his lips and tongue as he kept Andy's cock in his mouth.  "Baby... What are you doing?"  Andy breathed, closing his eyes once again. Jinxx's hands kneaded Andy's hips gently, his tongue licking from base to tip.  "Baby."
"Hmm?" Jinxx bit lightly, careful to not accidentally hurt him.
"What are you doing?" Andy groaned. Jinxx let go with a pop, nuzzling it with his nose.
"Blowing you. Thought that was obvious."  Andy growled, bending down to swat Jinxx's ass.
"On the bed, handcuffed, now." Jinxx got up, padding upstairs and bringing his cuff out, locking his wrists and lying back with his hands above his head.  Andy walked in a couple minutes later with a bottle of whipped cream in his hands.  "Tell me, baby.  Do you like whipped cream?"
"Yes daddy," Jinxx purred at the ceiling, shifting his legs.
"Does baby Jinxx like whipped cream on his cone?"
"Mmm," the stripper hummed, gyrating his hips slightly. "Is daddy gonna frost me?"
"All over baby's body," Andy said, walking to the bed and kneeling between Jinxx's legs. Jinxx hooked his heels behind Andy's legs, tilting his head back.
"The only one who gets to see all of it," Jinxx said, licking his lips.
"See all of what?" Andy ran his tongue down Jinxx's chest.
"All of me," Jinxx replied, arching his back. "You're the only person who can see, feel, know all the little things."
"Because who's are you?"
"I'm yours," Jinxx whimpered, grinding his hips.  Andy grabbed the whipped cream bottle, spraying some on his boyfriend's neck before tossing it aside and licking. Jinxx moaned, tilting his head for better access and biting his lip.  Andy, since he was already naked, entered his boyfriend, still licking his neck. Jinxx cried out, wrapping his legs around Andy's waist and bucking for friction.
"Your screams are so sexy." Andy groaned as he started pumping. Jinxx, after several moments, was a complete mess, moaning, shrieking, biting, nails scrabbling over Andy's shoulders as they rocked against each other.  "Are you going to cum, baby?" Jinxx bit down on Andy's shoulder, muffling his scream as something hot splashed their stomachs.  "You taste so good." Jinxx babbled something into his skin before pulling Andy down for a long kiss that was definitely in the heated category.  Andy let it go on for a long while before pulling back, saliva strands hanging between them.  "I can has snuggles?" Jinxx wrapped his arms around his boyfriend, cuddling close to his chest.  The taller man kissed Jinxx's cheeks before closing his eyes.
"Love you, baby."
"Love you too," Jinxx whispered hoarsely.  Andy kissed his head before falling asleep.

This book was fun to write. 'S all I'm saying.
- Not Nia