Chapter two: hit and talk

Sorry its been so long since I've uploaded a chapter. I needed a break from this and just to focus on my school. But now I'm back. And Since you guys have waited to patiently, I will upload another few chapters throughout the day. Thank you guys so much. HAPPY SUNDAY!

Ross' P.O.V

"Ross Lynch." a voice called out.

My eyes darted to the middle aged woman that called out my name.

I stood from my chair, my over the shoulder bag on my side, carrying all of the things I would need.

The registration desk was in front of me, the lady behind it that called my name.

She gave me a smile, as if it would help calm my nerves.

"Your all set up," she handed me a map of the campus and my schedule. "Welcome to Audrey College."

I looked down at the papers in my hands, finally glad to be somewhere I knew no one would notice me.

My eyes moved back to the woman, giving back a fake smile.

I turned to leave, wanting to go back to my house.

The warm August air hit me, making my hair fly in all sorts of directions.

Starting to walk down the street, I turned to see my reflection in the windows of the new college.

My bleach blonde hair was in all directions, like the waves of an ocean.

The chocolate brown was dark in my eyes, making them look almost black.

I decided to be lazy today, throwing on a pair of jeans with a t-shirt and hoodie that had another sweater over it, my high tops supporting my feet.

I guess I was average looking.

No girl was ever with me because I would always be labeled as the nerd or shy kid.

But I one time heard girls talking about my body.

Yeah, I'm tone.

All because of all the ice hocky I did back in Colorado. (A/N yes, Ross does play ice hocky and he did play in colorado because that's were he was born.)

I was in Colorado for my senior year of high school.

Than something happened, again.

So we had to leave.

I've been to forty of the fifty states of the U.S. because of what I can do.

I don't know what it is.

I don't know why I can do it.

But its not good.

The first time was when I was in pre school.

Some kid decided to use me as a cavus for his markers, just for him to be thrown across the room with only the strength that a grown man would have.

I mean this left a dent in the wall.

He also had that marker shoved up his nose.

He was blowing out blue snot for weeks.

Its been different things here and there.

It snowing in a class room, a thunder storm comming out of no where, and once it was even a hurricane.

I can move things with my mind, read peoples mind, illuminate warmth and light from my hands, and also controll the weather with my emotions.

The last ones not so good, escsepially with that hurricane.

But who would guess that a nineteen year old kid would be in controll of the weather?

No one.

That's why I keep to myself.

I try to blend in, not make myself noticed.

But its a little hard at times when something happens only when I'm there.

"Watch out!"

My body collided with the pavement, making me lose my breath.

I rolled on my back, looking over to see a girl on her stomach.

Looking next to her, I saw a bike.

Her face met mine, the gorgeous grey in her eyes looked into my brown.

Her hair was blonde, but had blue at the ends from what I'm guessing was some left over hair dye.

"I'm so sorry!" she cried, her eyes wide, while she was on all fours.

"Its okay." I chuckled, sitting up.

"Something got stuck in my wheel and my brakes are not the best-"

"No seriously," I smiled. "its okay."

She breathed out a sigh, running her hands through her hair as she sat on her legs.

"I'm Chloe." she gestured out her hand to me.

"Ross." I shook it.

"You new around here?" She asked.

"Yeah, just moved."

"From where?"

"Colorado."

"Ahh, the mile high state." she spoke.

I laughed.

"Something like that."

"How long were you there?" she asked another question.

"About a year."

"Wow, not very long, huh?"

"No, my parents make us move a lot because of their job." I lied.

Well, they did make me move, just not because of the job thing.

"You from here?" I asked her a question this time.

"No, I'm back from Utah as of last month."

"So we've been in states by each other and nothing?" I asked.

She laughed this time.

"I guess." she laughed again.

Her laugh was adorable and contagious, like a baby's laugh.

"You go to school here?" I asked.

"Yeah, just started this semester." she sighed.

"How long have classes been going on?"

"About a week."

Great, things to catch up on.

"Well, I've got a few hours before my classes start. Want a free tour?" she asked, squinting her eyes because of the sun.

I looked down at my paper.

Seeing that I also had a few hours to kill, I spoke again.

"Sure, why not?"

She smiled and stood up.

I now just realized we had a full conversation on the sidewalk outside of the college.

Well, this is a new way to meet somebody.