Chapter 17

Sydney's POV

"Can you forgive me?" He asked catching me off guard...

I just stood there.

"Sammy, listen, after everything that you've put me through I'm not sure if I can ever forgive you.. But we can try to start over as just friends" I said emphasizing the just part

He looked down and I saw sadness in his eyes

"Ok." He said

"So will you stay? I miss my best friend." I said with pleading eyes

"I miss my best friend too." He said before brining me into a hug

At first his touch scared me and I flinched away but after realizing that I can trust him I hugged back.

He took his bags out of the taxi and we walked back into the venue.

"You guys good now?" Nash asked as he saw us

"Yep. I have my best friend back." I said smiling

Sammy smiled as well and looked at Matt.

"Treat her well, she deserves it." He said

Matt nodded and walked over to me taking my hand in his and kissing my head.

"I know, she's my everything" he said smiling

Which of course caused the boys to give their 'awws' which was then followed by laughter from us all.

We all piled back into the limo and had fun on the drive back. Finally all the tension was gone and I felt happy for once.

I had the best brothers, the best boyfriend, and the best friends ever. I'm surrounded by family.

We got back to the hotel and decided we were all gonna meet in me, Nash, and Hayes's room since it was the biggest and neatest.

I hopped into the shower.

The hot water hurt my cuts so I tried to avoid getting them wet.

I finished quickly and changed into my black soffee shorts, and Nash's red Nike 'just do it' shirt that's too small for him.

It's still a little big on me but it's comfy.

I blow dried my hair and threw it into a messy bun.

I went into the room and found my fuzzy black socks and grabbed my light blue sock monkey blanket that I take everywhere.

I plopped down on my bed under my blanket and went on my social media sites until all the guys were in the room.

We decided to watch Insidious 2, Maze Runner, and if we have time We Are The Millers.

They started Insidious 2 and I already knew I was going to hate it.

Thankfully Matt's sitting right next to me.

Within the first 20 minutes I was shaking.

Matt noticed and moved closer to me so I was in his arms.

When a scary part would come I'd jump and hide my face in Matt's chest, each time he'd hold me tighter making me feel safer.

We finished Insidious 2 and I was shaking in Matt's arms.

Nash was putting Maze Runner in and I got up and walked to our kitchen.

I went in the fridge and grabbed some Arizona Iced Tea, my favorite.

I also grabbed some bags of chips and poured them into bowls brining them out for everyone to share.

Maze Runner started and I found my spot back in Matt's arms.

"Dylan O'Brien is soooooo cute!" I said

Matt loosened his grip and I looked up at him to see a sad expression on his face as he continued watching the screen.

He noticed me looking and looked at me as well.

"But not as cute as you." I said to Matt smiling

He smiled back and pecked my lips.

He wrapped his arms around my waist again and brought me closer to him, I nuzzled my head into his chest and we continued watching the movie.

"I totally ship Thomas and Teresa!" Cam said in a girly voice causing me to laugh

The movie finished and it was already 11:45pm.

Most of the guys left leaving me, Nash, Hayes, Cam, Matt, and Taylor in my room.

We decided to play charades.

We all sucked at this and it was hilarious.

Nash's phone started buzzing and he got up and walked into the kitchen answering his phone.

We continued our game and watched as Cam attempted to show us his version of a fish out of water.

I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe.

I started coughing and went to the kitchen to get water.

I heard Nash still on the phone and I stopped trying to hear what he was talking about.

"I can't keep lying to her, it's not fair to her. She's been through so much crap she deserves to learn the truth." He said

What is he talking about?

"I know I know. It's for the better that we are keeping it from her but I tell her everything, it's hard to keep something this big from her. And what about Skylynn? We need to tell her, she's young and she needs you guys."

I'm really confused now, what is he keeping from me and Sky?

"No, no, no! If I tell her you're not taking her from me. She's staying here, with me and Hayes and with Matt and all the people she loves. You can't take her from me." He half yelled now getting upset

Who's gonna take me from them?

"You better not go anywhere near her, do you hear me! I don't care who you are! If you touch her we are gonna have a problem. It was your choice in the first place to do this so you can't change your mind now. It will just hurt her even more. Her life is finally good, she's finally happy and I haven't seen her cry in 2 days. Don't ruin it." He said

"You know what shut up! I hate you! Don't ever talk to me or Hayes again. I can't believe I ever loved you." He said frustrated and hanging up the phone.

He sat down at the table and placed his head in his hands running his fingers through his hair.

I slowly walked in and he looked up at me startled.

"Nash, what are you keeping from me?" I asked as my voice shook.