Doctor's Orders

**For my faithful fans, a bonus little novella to say thank you from the bottom of my heart for your constant support. This is for all those who love our sweet little Night Nurse, Aubry and his delicious Dom, Dr. Brad Malone. When I am down for whatever reason, you guys always manage to make me feel like I am a queen, I love you all very much, each and everyone of you are truly awesome, enjoy.**

Blurb

A naughty, downright smutty one shot scene between the delicious Dr. Bradley Malone and his perfect submissive, his husband, and his very reason for living. Apparently our shy little Aubry has gotten bold over the years under the loving guidance of his Master, which is a good thing, until our sweet caring little Nurse decided to be a brat and tried his hand at topping from the bottom. Read to see how the good Doctor takes his little mischievous boy in hand and reminds him who is the top in this relationship and why.

Aubry...

Taking one last look around my office located in the Nurses' Station on the 6th floor Telemetry unit of the Hospital, I made sure all my electronic devices were shut down for the evening before grabbing my laptop bag and my coat. I stepped out of the room and locked the door behind me. It took a few seconds to get the key into the lock, my hands were shaking so bad. As a Nurse Manager for this Department, I was on a set schedule instead of an hourly one. My day usually started at 6 a.m. in the morning and on a good day, I left around 3 p.m. in the afternoon.

Today, I was dragging my feet. I've been at odds with myself since the night before and I didn't know whether to be anxious or scared shitless of going home to my Master. If someone asked me to explain my behavior towards my Dom yesterday evening, I wouldn't be able to say anything other than I acted like a complete brat, and I uncharacteristically refused to cooperate with or place my Dominant's needs before mine. The scene we had attempted to play out yesterday was a total failure when Master put a stop to it after I repeatedly pushed him for more before he was ready to give it to me.

Brad had eased back and released me from my bindings. He'd painstakingly checked my wrists and ankles, gently massaged the blood flow back into them, and made sure I was alright. I hadn't wanted his gentle ministrations. I wanted rough handling. I wanted to be fucked until my entire body ached from being claimed in every possible way. I had needed so badly.

At first, I blamed the entire fiasco on Brad. The man had made sure that his days off coincided with mine, and from the moment I opened my eyes the previous morning, I found myself flat on my back, spread eagled, and bound by the wrist and ankles to our bed. My morning wood was already staring me in the face, but the thought of starting my day with my Master exerting his will over me had my balls drawing up tight into my body, primed and ready to explode with the slightest stimulation.

The love of my life proceeded to edge me for the remainder of the day. It started with breakfast. He had returned to our bedroom with a tray filled with fresh fruit, slices of toast, fluffy scrambled eggs, and crisp pieces of bacon. After hand feeding me, and making sure the process as sensual as he could possibly make it, Brad had continued to slowly but surely drive me out of my ever loving mind. I'd barely managed to hold myself together as those thick fingers slid across my tongue with each piece of fruit he'd fed me.

My back arched clear off the bed when he decided to add the flavor of my free flowing pre-cum to the chilled juice already in his mouth. I writhed and moaned when he strapped my balls and my turgid member into a tight leather ring, and tied my needy flesh into a pretty little package presented just for his pleasure.

After breakfast, Master had set the empty tray aside, released me from my fetters, and allowed me to perform my customary morning functions and instructed me to get into the shower. He'd stepped into the stall behind me and washed me thoroughly from head to toe. I knew it was going to be a day of serious playtime when he brought out the enema attachment for our customized shower head. He expertly prepared it and cleansed my body completely.