Jason's Story

Sorry for not uploading on Friday I just needed a break and not feel so over worked.

But anyways here's a new chapter enjoy :)

~Jason~

"Why did you have to go?" I mumbled to myself whilst standing in front of the giant A from Ace's funeral.

So many emotions went through my head when Freak Show killed Alejandro. I wanted to end him. I wanted to kill him for what he did to Ondreya and Alejandro.

I should've let Aero kill Freak Show when he had the chance, but that wouldn't have been what Alejandro wanted. Alejandro would've never of gone as far as to kill someone. He wanted to make a difference in the world by setting an example.

I couldn't just throw all he's done to prove that in one death. That would be disrespecting him in every way possible. So I had to stop Robert from killing Freak Show.

A tear escaped my eyes as I banged my fist onto the big A statue. I knew I should've gotten over it by now but how could I? He was more to me than just a close friend. I loved him more than I've loved any other girl. It doesn't even matter that it's been two months since the incident. No amount of time would ever make me forget about him.

I remember when I went to see his mom after the incident. It was sad to see her so broken and I felt bad that she couldn't even say goodbye to him for the last time.

Robert didn't even bother to see how Alejandro's mom was doing and he was supposed to be his boyfriend. What really pisses me off is that Robert already moved on and got himself a girlfriend.

I don't even know what Alejandro saw in him. Alejandro and I had more history than they did. He still had feelings for me, I just knew it. When we were back at Shadow's hideout he told me that we could've worked if it wasn't for Robert. He also didn't push me away when I kissed him.

"I would've treated you right," I whispered quietly whilst I felt a little anger and jealousy towards Robert.

"Flash where are you?"

Speak of the devil. "What do you want?" I asked making my voice sound a little to harsh then what I was hoping for.

"Kevin ordered a meeting for the whole team at his hideout now," Robert told me while ignoring my harsh tone.

i let out a sigh as I looked up at the A statue, "I'll be there in a Flash." I placed my forehead on the statue and then I ran towards Kevin's hideout.

.................******************Kevin's Hideout*******************...........................................

"Why did you call us here?" Felix asked as he sat with his feet on the big rounded table.

"It's been months since Ondreya and Alejandro died; which only leaves five of us left," Kevin stated as he sat firmly in his chair.

"Where are you getting at?" Carolina questioned.

"This team was originally meant for seven and I think it's time to add two new members to our team," Kevin told us as he leaned back in his chair.

"What!" Carolina, Felix, Robert, and I said in unison.