White Cloth

My brothers couldn't stop laughing.I beat them all,including Raph,because they were laughing the entire time.Even Master Splinter couldn't calm them down!That's what we call Sensei,Master Splinter.But that's besides the point...

This is what my brothers said when we were training:

Donnie:"I can't believe it!I mean,Leo?Loose something?If I'd ever even thought you'd loose something I would've thought you'd loose something less important than your MASK!"

Mikey:*coughing,wheezing,and rolling laughing on the floor*"L-L-Leo!HAHAHAHAHA!"

Raph:Well,I never would've thought you'd ever bring sorry butt in this room!"

Aren't they sweet?

Yeah.That's what I thought.

So,anyways,when they FINALLY stopped,we went out for another Night Watch.

Now,I didn't think it was possible,but I guess it was,because tonight I was embarrassed more than I was yesterday.

And let me just tell you something now:never loose a shell.

"So,do we see anything tonight?"I asked my brothers,in hope of finding nothing so we could just head home already.

"Nope..."Donnie said.

Yes.

While we were walking,I felt something being taken away from my body,and nothing was gone,so I kept walking.

I don't know how I missed it.But apparently...I did...

"LEO!"Mikey screeched,laughing a few times here and there.Raph was already rolling on the floor,and Donnie joined.Mikey was the 'toughest' out of all of them.

And when I say 'toughest',I mean he was laughing the least.

And he was laughing a lot.

"What?!What is it THIS TIME?!"I exclaimed angrily.

Mikey snickered and pointed to my shell.

Or should I say where my shell should be.

Because it wasn't there.

I started shrieking.

How was it not bleeding?How did it not hurt?How did I not realize it?How could I have missed it before?!

That's when Mikey lost it and started rolling laughing,too.
~~~~~
At the Lair
"Leonardo.It seems that you are probed to accidents.More then Mikey..."Sensei admitted,sighing.

I probably looked like I was about to cry.

I think I was crying...

But I couldn't tell over my brothers laughter...even though you can't hear crying...

"Here is a cloth,for you to always where"Splinter said,breaking through my thoughts.He handed me a white cloth."Your just lucky it didn't hurt,or it didn't bleed"he added wistfully,walking back to his room.

When I put it on and tied it,my brothers couldn't even control their laughter.

Great.Just great.

Like I needed even more of this.

I hate my life right now.