Not an Update - Please Read

.

Okay, I have posted this to my account and I know everyone doesn't follow me that likes this story... so I have come here to announce it.

I will no longer be writing anymore Black Tails or Blue Flames.

I started writing this when I was in six grade and, over the many years, I have gone through many other writing styles and such. In my own opinion, some of my pass writing was good and some are not so much. I cannot stress the idea of being forced to write something you are no longer interested in and how excruciatingly painful it is. If you ever had to write an essay, you'd know.

However, hope is not lost!

I am writing another reader insert, however, it features the reader as a hellhound. It may not seem suitable to those favoring the cat idea but I do plan to make a special species and hopefully do some kind of story or one-shot series with the twin sons of Satan. Anyway, check the story out and I will be active from now on. (I never had a computer so.... since I finally have one and not a school owned ipad, it'll be much more easier to update and I'll be much more active.)

The story is called Hell's Fire  and will be commonly updated. I have high hopes for it and certainly, even if you don't like wolves or such, you may just fall in love with your animal side.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/66487208-hell%27s-fire