One

-Previously on Nudes-

"Okay. Let's go." I said grabbing Sam's hand at smiling at him.

An we left for the night club.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•Sam's POV•

"Guys, I'm scared. Do I look 21?" Nicole asked with a frightened look on her face.

"Nicole, just calm down. If you keep acting like that they are gonna notice. Just don't look him in the eyes and you will be fine." Skate said to her.

There were like 8 people in line. The people in front of us were two girls. I have to admit they were hot but they did not compare to Logan at all.

One of them turned around and I caught a glimpse of her before she turned back around and whispered something to her friend.

"Oh my god." She said and turned around. "YOU'RE SAMMY WILKINSON!"

"Yeah that's me." I said rocking back and forth on my heals with my hands in my pockets.

"OH MY GOD! CAN I GET A PICTURE WITH YOU?" She asked in a squeaky annoying voice.

"Sure." I fake smiled.

She was wearing the smallest pare of shorts she probably had, with fish nets underneath. And she had suspenders around her crop top that barely covered her boobs. 'Where is our mother. Holy lord.'

She pulled out her phone and I smiled for the camera. I really didn't want to be taking pictures with this girl. But whatever, shes a fan and they are the reason I'm where I am today.

"Thank you so much!" She squealed.

She turned back around to her friend.

I sighed and looked at Logan. She was on the verge of crying.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

Right then she busted out laughing.

"Oh my lord! That was hella funny." She said throwing her head back laughing so hard.

I smiled as the sound of her laugh filled my ears.

"What was funny about that?" I chuckled.

"Do you always make it that obvious when you don't like one of your fans?" She said whipping her eyes.

"You noticed? Was it really that noticable?" I said with wide eyes. The last thing I want is one of my fans to think I don't care.

"Yeah it was really funny tho." She smiled.

The girl turned around and gave Logan a glare.

She just smirked.

"Slut." She girl said under her breath.

"Lol look at you and you're calling me a slut?" Logan said while laughing.

The girl just made a weird noise and turned around not trying to start anything.

"I love that you just don't give a shit." I said putting my arm around her.

"Cuz I don't." She smiled looking into my eyes.

We were up next.

This is gonna be fun.

________________________

Hope you guys like! And thanks to (idk your @ name. Sorry) but thanks for making me this awesome cover!

It goes good with the story!

Anyways vote and comment💗

Love you my lovelies😚

-Deja💗⚓️