thirteen

*Sam's POV*

"Dude do you have any shorts I can borrow?" Skate asked.

"Yeah man. You didn't bring any?"

"Well I thought I did. But I can't find them." He said.

I grabbed my other pair of shorts and threw them at him. He seams to really like this girl Nicole.

"Yo, you gettin soft with this girl Nicole?" I said shoving his arm.

"Yeah man. I don't know honestly. She's just really great and amazing bro. I can never get her off my mind and she's so beautiful." He said looking down at the shorts in his hands.

"I know how you feel dude. It just sucks that we have to go back to LA after tomorrow." I said sighing, noticing that I only have so much time with Logan.

"It's that close? I don't wanna leave just yet. I mean I love our fans and everything but sometimes I wish I would have thought all of this through." He pulled down his shorts and put the new ones on. (Imagine being Sammy and watching skate get naked😭😍)

I didn't say anything back. I just put my shorts on and grabbed a random shirt to go over it.

*Logan's POV*
"How are you doing? You know with Sam having to go home soon?" Nikki asked.

I was dreading the question but I knew I would have to bring it to my attention soon.

"To be honest with you man, I don't really know. I kinda just wanna see how things go until he leaves. He's an internet famous sensation. There's many other people out there who he would be even happier with." I answered.

"I don't think you have that choice for him." She replies.

I look at her and glare. "Why does everything you say have to be right?"

"I love you." She giggled and walked out of the room.

Guess we'll just have to see how these next few days go.

________________________________
GUYS OMG I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY THAT I HAVENT WROTE YOU GUYS IN SO LONG. Like I can not express how sorry I am.

BUT YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!

My first book has 180k reads! How crazy is that?

I just got a better phone than I had for a long time so expect more chapters!

You guys are perfect and I love you all bunches💘

-Deja💞