FINALLY !!! A QUESTION

Author-kun : Yes !!! We have a question !!!

Bonnie : *looks up from the BL novel* Woohoo... -_-

Freddy : Such enthusiasm -_- . I'm just gonna read this now... But before that,the disclaimer,Bonnie

Bonnie : *looks up and sighs* Author-kun does not own the FnaF franchise,nor will he ever own any of it's characters... Read away,Freddy

Freddy : Ok,here we go,first question / dare since you know when...

Princess-of-Hope

Hai Guys ! I'm Scrap the Cat, and I will be the first asker/darer. So,Foxy,can I have a hug,pwease ? And Bonnie,I double-dog-dare you to hug Chica for thirty seconds. Freddy...well,you can just stand there. Oh wait,I know !!! Go hug Goldie without punching him in the face !

Foxy : Sure,lass. Come 'ere and give 'ole Foxy a hug. *hugs you*

Bonnie : I'm not a dog,but I'll take the dare. She's pratically my little sister... Chica !!! Spring-Time Alliance Hug !!!

Chice : *runs up to Bonnie and tackles him* Whee !!! ALLIANCE HUG !!! [Oni-chan hug !!!]

Bonnie : *falls down* Ahh !!! [You're much heavier than I remember....]

Freddy : *re-reads the paper* Ugh !!! No !!! He's basically the personification of annoying !!!

Author-kun : Just do it,for the readers...

Freddy : *grumbles* Fine... Goldie,Come here !!!

Goldie : *pops out of nowhere* That's no way to call your older brother,niw what is it that you want.

Freddy : *quickly gives him an awkward hug and pulls back* There,happy now ?!!

Goldie : Are you ready to admit it ?

Freddy : Nope ! Now shoo !!!

Author-kun : He got that from you,alright...

Goldie : I'm not that stubborn...if I was,then I was not so rude about it...

Author-kun : Right...Let's go with that... Okay,who's signing off ?

Foxy : ME !!!

Author-kun : Alright,go ahead

Foxy : This has been Ask the FnaF crew,signing off !!!

Bonnie : Chica,it's been more than thirty seconds !!!

Chica : Yeah,but I forgot how huggable you are ^_^ *let's go and kisses Freddy on the cheek before going back to the kitchen*

Freddy : O////O

Bonnie : SO WHO'S MISTER BLUSHY-FACE NOW ?!! *runs before Freddy runs after him*

Freddy : *runs after Bonnie* Shut up !!!

Foxy : Again,this is the FnaF crew,signing off...

Freddy : GET BACK HERE !!! *still chasing Bonnie*

Bonnie : NEVER !!! *laughs while running*

Author-kun : *sigh* I'll just...yeah... *runs after the two* DON'T BE IDIOTS !!!