Day 3 (Bitch....Please)

MY ROSS PICTURES ARE AMAZING. SO IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT THEN GO UNFOLLOW ME NOW AND DON'T READ MY STORIES. AND I DON'T LISTEN TO YOUNGINGS. SOME PEOPLE ON THIS APP PISSED ME OFF.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

-you pov-

You and jin woke up the the next morning and decided to head back to hopefully find the rest on your list. You had wood. You had farming supplies. But all you needed left was food. At this point it didn't matter what animal. You and jin walked hand in hand in the minecraft world and finally came up to a group of cows. Jin slayed them all. You had enough Food to last for the next 3 days.

You guys got back to camp still hand and hand. Adam,barney and Ross were being childish and making fun of you guys whilst Jess was fangirling.
"I SHIP IT" Jess yelled.
You rolled your eyes and went into your guys shelter.
"They are idiots" jin said with a chuckle. You nodded

-at night time because nothing interesting happened-

You and jin just sat in the shelter until Adam came in.
"Alright guys.. here is some iron armor and tools. We found some diamonds. We are making swords and pickaxe out of them. By Day 7 hopefully we will be able to escape because today while mining we found a stronghold... with an ender portal. But I don't anyone risking it right now until we find enough diamonds for all of us to have armor. Ok?" He explain.
You both nodded.
"Btw.. I dont want to be waking up in the middle of the night to you two fucking around. Bye" Adam said running out laughing. Jin rolled his eyes.
"Cuddle with me tonight?" He asked you.
"Yeaaaaa" you said very tired. You placed your bed next to his.
You guys cuddled and went to sleep.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
I'm seriously pissed off though. Yall youngings thinking you can tell me what I can and can not say is just stupid of you. And I like the word youngings. Imma call you all that now since yall are all children.