Day 5.3

Tbh. I don't know what to name things anymore so just yea.
************************************

-your pov-

He was......

You couldnt believe your eyes.
"What the hell Max?!" Adam yelled.
"I'm the one that had started the tornado with my new computer system. I controlled the world you were in." Max said laughing.
"YOU KILLED JESS" Ross yelled running towards him throwing a fist to his face.
Jin ran up to him and pulled him back.
"Ross calm" you said to him. He was very angery.
"She's not dead Ross. She's over there almost dead" max said.
We looked to the corner of the room and she was there laying down breathing. Blood was coming out of her nose.
Ross and Adam to her.

"We would you do this us?" You asked max.
"Well (y/n) I wanted to see what would happened if I put you people into a Sim. A life threatening sim. As you can see things went pretty well for you two." Max said as he gave you and jin a wink. "I saw everythin"

You gave him an awkward laugh and hid behind Jin. Ross and Adam came back to the group. Ross was carrying Jess bridal style. She was alive.

"Anyway, Max.. what you did to us was wrong. You could have killed us" Adam said.
"but I didnt" max replied.
"What if you did" you asked.
"Well then I would be very sorry" max said
"Well max you can't risk other people's lives for the fun of it." Jin said.
"Yes I can. I can do whatever" max said smirking.
"Whatever I'm going home. Come on (y/n)" jin said grabbing your hand.
You guys headed out of the offices and went home.
************************************
There will be one last chapter. Lol what bye.