Chapter 28

Aga woke up. Head ache oh head ache, he drunk a lot of beer last night and that's the result.

He looked at the right and saw Lea sleeping peacefully, beside him.

"Lea? Uhmmm babes? Wake up" He said while tapping her.

"Hmmmmm............... Babes! Are you okay?" Lea stood up and asked him.

Aga smiled. "I'm okay babes" he said.

"Bakit kaba kasi nag lasing babes? Do you have a problem ba? You can tell me anything!" She said.

"I have no problem okay?" He said and walked inside the bathroom.

"Aga naman! Alam kong hindi ka maglalasing ng ganyan kung wala kang problema" Lea bantered.

"Look Lea ayokong makipag away sayo okay? Ang aga aga oh!" He said to her.

"Ano ba kasing problema mo nang matapos an to" Lea said calmly.

"Hindi mo an kailangang malaman pa yun" Aga said.

"And why? I have the right to Aga because I'm your wife!!" she screamed at him.

"Gusto mo talagang malaman? Hah?" Aga asked while looking at her straightly, with his angry eyes.

"Oo gusto ko Aga! Sabihin mo para maayos na to" Lea said.

"Alam ko na Lea, alam ko kung anong meron sa inyo ni Bamboo!! Sobrang sakit Lea kung alam mo lang, ang sakit sakit!! Sana pala hindi nalang ako umasa na mag kakabalikan tayo, sa huli kasi masasaktan lang pala ako" He said while crying, he's sitting on their bed, then he continued, "Sana hindi mo nalang ako pinaasa Lea, sana sinabi mo man lang na hindi mo na kaya, na mahal mo parin siya kasi............. ang sakit! Pero ano? Ano ako ngayon? Eto nasa harap mo, tinanggap parin kita kahit alam kong may iba na. Eto ako ngayon, mahal na mahal ka! Ako na handang masaktan para lang maging masaya ka. Alam mo gusto kitang sampalin, murahin para lang maramdaman mo yung sakit na nararamdam ko ngayon!! Sana Lea pinatay mo nalang ako dahil wala nang mas sasakit pa dito....................dito, sa pusong nasaktan mo pero mahal ka! Lea ayoko ko na, pagod na ako" Aga said and walked inside their bathroom.

Lea on the other hand was crying so hard. Guilt is eating her alive because she knows that it's her fault not him's. He had been a good father to Brianna and a very loving husband to her but what did she do? She hurt him, the man who'll sacrifice his own life just to see them happy.

She walked through the door of the bathroom.

"B-babes I-I'm so sorry!" Lea said while crying.

He didn't answered back. After a few mins he walked outside the bathroom wearing a casual attire, he just looked at her and walked outside of their room.

But Lea followed him until he reached his car. "Babes I'm sorry, please don't go! I'm willing to ignore Bamboo for the rest of my life just please be with me" Lea said while hugging him.

He tired to remove her hands but she was strong. "Lea bitaw" he commanded. "No Aga I won't let you go" she said. He noticed that his shoulder his wet, so it means that she was crying. He cupped her face and say, "Lea you're the best wife ever and I know that kahit konte minahal mo naman ako, pero I think we need a break, just for a few days give me five days to think and I'll come back, okay?" Aga said and kissed her forehead.

"Aga don't leave!" Lea said while crying.

He wiped her tears and kissed her nose. "You know naman Lea that you're my weakness, but please give me time to think" he said seriously to her.

"Babalik ka babes ha?" Lea asked but there are tears that are still falling from her eyes.

"I will babes! I will I just need to think" He said and smiled at her.

She smiled back." Ingat ka babes ah!" she said.

He's now inside his car and he uttered, "I love you" after saying that he drove away from her.

She really needs to ignore the man that she still loves but half of her saying that NO, she have Aga. But how can she ignore him? should they have a closure? Para matapos na ang gulo? She keeps on asking that to herself.

End of Chapter.

Hi guys! Short update only hehe. Finally naka update narin, my iPad is baaaaaack hehe!! Kamusta naman kayo? Haha. Let's watch ggv later because baby Esang will be there and Reynan, Team Lea!!!

Do you like my update? If yes thanks if no why? Dejk lang po haha. Please keep reading, voting and keep giving me your comments because I really love reading them. - Andrea (author)