C H A P T E R-F I V E

T R O Y E

My mood went down after the interaction with the fan. Connor and I were walking back to the last place we saw Zoe, when he stopped.

"Connor what's wrong? " He held up the our hands, which were still connected.

"Oh sorry, does that make you uncomfortable?" I pulled my hand back.

"No, its the girl-she took a picture of our hands." He looked scared, but I didn't know why.

"Con, its fine, your not even gay. The fans will understand."I told him.

"Y-yeah. ok."We continued walking and  found Zoe, looking at a blue dress.

"Zoe, we just meet this one fan, who  was super rude, and guess what? She took a picture of Con and I holding hands. But not for what you think, he was going to pull me away from her, but then she kept the conversation going, and Con and I didn't realize that, and she took the picture. The fans will go crazy."

"I'll check to see if its up already."Zoe took out her phone. I looked over to Connor, he was blushing.

"Con? you alright?"

~~~

C O N N O R

"Hmm" I responded  to Troye. I hoped that girl didn't post the picture. I know the fans will go crazy, even if they think I'm straight.

"Well, the hand holding one isn't up, but there is a picture of the both of you with a girl, is this her?"  She showed Troye and I the picture , and there she was. The caption read;

xAngelx/Guess who I found shopping in Perth? I have a second one you will all die when you see..

"Oh, but she will post the other one." Zoe said."No worries, Connor's straight. It't will blow over by tomorrow." She put her phone away, then suggested we go visit the beach later because she had bought a swim suit and wanted to use it. We agreed, and I bough tone too because I hadn't brought one with me when I packed.

And about an hour later, we were siting on chairs under a umbrella by the beach. Zoe had gone by the water, to test it and see if it was warm enough. Troye and I laughed at her when a wave caught her by surprise as she walked back to us.

"Guys! Not funny." She took a seat next to Troye.

I pulled out my phone, and saw the girl had posted the picture. I had mentions of people asking if I was gay, and the Tronnor tag was trending. I didn't want this to continue, and I didn't want to be pressured into coming out, even when I'm sure that wont happen for a long time. A thought poped
in my mind, as I started tweeting;

Connorfranta/ Lots of hot girls at the beach today ;)

I know it didn't sound like what I would say, but I wanted all the "Is Connor gay?" to stop.

Immediately I got responses. I heard a ding then Zoe saying  to me,"Really, Con?" She was laughing. Ah, so she had my notifications on?

"It's true.." I hid a blush by turning my attention back to my phone, reading what people had to say. Most of them positive, but some negative. One said:

tronnor4ever/ He's just covering up for being caught holding Troye's hand. smh

I hoped that person was the only to notice my cover-up. I put my phone away, and walked towards the ocean. It looked so peaceful. With the sound of the waves crashing, it was truly calming. I stood there, taking in the  view and feel of the sun's warmth. But, that didn't last long. Because I soon heard screaming, and felt myself being pushed into the water, with a body following me inside.