Friendly help

POV STAR
"Excuse me!" Snaps an annoying voice.
"Sorry!" I walk in the other direction. She doesn't recognize me, she's not the first. I don't get how I've changed so much in six months that my best friend wouldn't recognize me.
"Do you know who I am?" She huffs as she follows me. "I am Princess Ponyhead and you just showed disgrace to a princess in mourning."
"Sorry." I mumble.
"Hold up!" She flies in front of my and pushes my hood out of my face with her horn. "B-fly?"
"Hi." I say shyly.
"Girl I didn't even recognize you!" She laughs. "Your hair is so long an it looks almost brown!"
I nod slightly. "Yeah I guessed I changes a lot in six months." I rub the back of my head awkwardly.
"Why did you change so much?" Ponyhead asks concerned. "That can't be from time."
"I mean he did warn me I would change a little case if my magic use." I mutter. That wasn't entirely true... But it was as good of an explanation as ever.
"Girl... Everyone thinks you hit the ground."
"Huh?"
"B-fly everyone thinks you're dead!"
"Why?"
"The house burned down on Earth!"
"Oh yeah. I forgot about that." Nope. I was reminded of it every time I thought of Earth, fires, Red, Civ, knives, Marco, flashing lights, fire trucks or a house pretty much.
"B-fly we've got to tell everyone you're alive!"
"You go tell them." I adjust the bag on my shoulder and pull my hood back.
"Why?" She gasps as I walk away.
"I'm just trying to lay low for a while." I keep walking.
"What are you doing?" She asks as she catches up with me.
"In just..." I sigh. "Learning some magic." She stops suddenly but I keep walking.
"Girl have you gone cra-cra?" She snaps.
"No I'm perfectly uncra-uncra." I joke.
"You are walking in the forest if Certain Death!"
"I guess I am." I mumble leaning against a tree.
"Hello! Certain Death. I'm no dictionary but I think that means you're going to die!"
"Nah that's just a name to keep people out,"
"Aren't you people!?" She practically screams.
"I'm good!" I keep walking.
"C'mon B-fly! Come home!" She urges as I stop walking and spin around.
"Ponyhead is I ever want to go home I have got to up my magic."
"But you are home. Just turn around and get out if this scary place!"
"No. I mean home... To Earth." I sigh and look at my boots. "I have to do this, Marco is counting on me."
"What did Earth-turd do?"
"He did nothing. It's what I did." I walk away. "Goodbye Ponyhead. Nice to see you!"
"STAR WAIT!" She screams.
I place my hand on a tree and turn around. "Let's pretend this never happened." I pull my hood over my head and camouflage into the trees.
Befuddled, she turns around and leaves.
"Oh Star." I bang my head giants a tree. "What have you done?" I continue walking and adjust the bag on my shoulder.

POV MARCO (yeah... It's not just going back and forth each chapter...)
"Uhhhh." I mumble as I roll over in my bed. I roll over again and I fall right off it.
"Keep it down, ET!" Jason snaps from his bed. I open my eyes and feel the rug under me. I glance at the clock, 2:49 am.
"ET?" I mumble, rubbing my head. "I'm not an alien, you know."
"1. It stands for Earth turd, Earth turd, and 2. You are technically and alien to these people on the White Planet." He always told me which planet we were on, just incase I forgot were the W&WS headquarters were located, because apparently I'm forgetful. (thanks you for that, Red)
"Cool." I roll my eyes and stand up. I'm still wearing my clothes from yesterday but they were all torn and battered. I change into my normal clothes and fall back onto my bed.
"Hey Jason?" I stare at our white ceiling.
"Yes ET?" He mumbles.
"Are you sleeping?"
"Yes, I am fast asleep and I'm having an annoying nightmare about a person who is stupid enough to ask me if I'm asleep." He pulls the covers over his head.
Pause.
"Hey Jason?"
"WHAAATT!?" He throws the blankets from his head.
"Never mind..."
"No! Asks me that question or so help me I will use pain technique number 5 on you."
I gulp and ask, "What happened last night?"
"You went berserk after Star tested you."
"WHAT!?" I shoot up in my bed.
Was not expecting that.
"Yeah. Red did some serious damage up there." He gestures to my head.
"No!" I mumble, scared.
"It was funny to watch. You were like a little demon. Harmless but got so angry."
"This is me angry. You took this class and you have to pass all classes to graduate. I can't pass this class next year unless I work in if this year."
"You know what could help?"
"What?"
"If you didn't annoy the person who could help you at 3:00am!"
"It's 2:56, actually."
"Goodnight, Marco."
"Actually it's morning."
"I likes you better when you plummeted a hole in the bathroom wall."
"WHAT!?"
"Ha!" He laughs. "That was hillarious!"
"Jason not funny!"
"Don't worry. You'll be fine. I talked to the teachers and told them what happened."
"I..." My voice shakes.
"What?"
"I can't live like this."
"Huh?"
"Jason I've been manipulated too many times for anything to cure me."
"Marco-"
"I think it would be better if I just turned myself in to Red."
"What!?"
"If I'm here then I can cause damage to people. This can't work out as long as I'm here."
"Marco." Jason sits up. "I won't rest until you can fend off Red half asleep!"
"Really?" I was surprised by his sudden dedication.
"And when you graduate, I'll help you kill Red."
"Really!?" I was shocked.
"Yeah." He chuckles. "I'll already have a year for revenge on that light planet."
I lie back down and sigh.
"Thanks Jason."
"No problem." I hear his breathing steady. "That's what friends are for."

XD Holy shitzu that chapter was boring. Don't worry I have a FANTASTIC idea for the next one. I had to write this one. Sorry!!!

BYWOLFSTAR