Meeting at Discover's door

Master Hwan left the room. He walked briskly to the reception. "Lyra, may I ask a favour of you?" he was facing the blond haired woman at the reception desk. "Certainly, Hwan sir. What will it be?" She asked looking up at him. He rifled through his pockets and pulled out a slip of paper," I need you to give this to Anna for me. She will know what to do," he started to walk out, but forgot to give the paper over and walked back, "Thank you Lyra. I must repay you somehow for all your help and covering for me," Master Hwan's smile was not at all menacing, but full of joy without being scary. "You don't have to repay me; it's my job is it not? She asked with a smile equal to Master Hwan's. He nodded and left for the door. He stopped and looked back, then winked and carried on.

The bell rang loudly, echoing in Ren's day dreaming mind. He spent so long just thinking and day dreaming he found it hard to distinguish from the dream and reality. There was a knock at the door, "Come in!" Ren called getting his stuff together. The three girls entered and greeted him. "You have to follow us to our house. I think you will like it," Anna said cheerfully and grabbing Ren's arm and pulling though the door and out of the school with Mira following behind. Mia walked out of Master Hwan's office and to the reception, "Mia, can you give this to Anna? It's from Master Hwan. Thank you," Lyra asked from behind her desk handing her the slip of paper. Mia knew not to look at it, nodded and walked to meet the others. As Ren was dragged though the town he noticed he has been though here before. He pulled himself away from Anna's extremely strong grip, "Hey! I never saw that before!" Ren yelled, pointing to a stone wall on the west side on the Blacksmiths workshop. The wall was inscribed with writing that look familiar, and at the top of it was the mark that he saw on Garrison's face. "THAT'S THE MARK!" Ren yelled. Mira showed up and looked at Ren, Anna was there too. "Does this mean anything to you' kids?" a jolly gruff voice asked. The voice came from a heavily muscular man; his cloths were brown and tattered. Sweat occupied his blonde brow and a shiny hammer was grasped in his massive hands. His curly dark blonde hair flowed over his ears and was tied back into a pony tail. The Man stood by the small shop door which looked as if he would have to duck to get though. His shadow engulfed the children as they look up at the giant. "Wow!" Anna and Ren said together in awe.

Meanwhile, Master Hwan stood outside a dome shaped structure. It stuck out, being in the middle of a grass plain. He walked towards a man wearing a helmet. He looked like a guard by the way he was dressed, "Who goes there! State your name and purpose!" the guard ordered and Master Hwan walked to him, "I am Master Hwan. My purpose is to Convene with the council," He said calmly. The guard turned and did a series of taps of door and it opened slowly, but not all the way. Master Hwan raised a brow and crossed his arms, "Is the door stuck....again?" he asked. The guard nodded and stood a way from the door, "Door!" the guard called. Master Hwan took three steps back, drew his arms to his sides, and then held the mstraight in front of him. He took in a deep breath and shunted his arms forward, and an unseen energy hit the door forcing it open. He let out his breath. "Thank you Master. I apologise for the continued hassle," the guard bowed. Master Hwan adjusted his glasses and walked through the wooden doors. On the other side of the doors was a wall with great white marble columns along both sides. People wearing white, blue, and orange robes walked the hall busy and oblivious to the doors being forced open. An elderly man in a naive blue robe walked up to master Hwan, bowed. Master Hwan bowed in return and followed the man to the centre of the dome shaped building. Within was an inner dome, voices could be heard echoing all over. Wooden benches and tabled lined the circumference, and there were three rows. And the opposite side of the large hall was a different set of setting. A single row with 9 sets getting progressively higher from the outside in to the middle all occupied by elderly men and a few men between the ages of 40 to 85 at the most, and behind that was a large stain glass window. It was similar to the mural at the dojo but it did not bare the symbols the mural did rather light beams disbanded from the summit. The old man shuffled back from whence he came leaving master Hwan alone in the arch way. "I, Hwan knock discoveries' door and bacon those on the other side to heed!" he yelled with authority in his voice. The room fell instantly silent.

The mass of blue and orange robed people all took their seats but one boy, in white stood in the centre of the room by a podium. The boy was only a little taller than Mira and Mia but much older. His hair was white as snow and his eyes burned a furious red colour, from that you could tell that he was different in some way. Master Hwan walked to the podium and held his head low. The boy stood with his head low also, "Master, is it time? I don't think the council will be very happy" the boy muttered under his breath. Master Hwan adjusted his half-moon rims and replied," Well if they won't like it, then they will have to like it. The race has begun now and all my preparations cannot go to waste so soon. Besides your role in this is very important, and I know you don't like to miss out on the fun." He bore his usual malicious grin, "Shane, we have to do this, as I may fail. But if I do, you will have to pick up the slack. You will do fine." He raised his head and looked straight at a red-faced man sitting on in the highest seat, which over looked the entire hall. Shane walked stiffly towards a seat to the left of the podium and crossed his arms. His eyes focused intently on the red faced man. The man stood up from his seat, took a deep breath. His wide mouth opened, "Why do you stand before us!" his voice boomed and echoed. His face wobbled and he spoke and Master Hwan refrained from giggling and so did the elderly man standing next to him. "I thought it was a good thing that I came back. You did say not to come back till I had some good new or that the twins training was complete, And both I have. Grand master Yip, the time is upon us, but no chance of a primitive strike as a warrior of the "Gen" has reviled himself. And with that..." Master Hwan paused to hear the congregation start mumbling. He carried on, "As I was saying; a warrior of the "Gen" has risen and fought a new herald and I think he is the signpost we have been looking for, as to..." "Don't be ridiculous! Your saying that the war has started like you predicted?" Called an elder, "That's..." Hwan started, "Who is the sign post? And is the rising upon us?" another cried "Well if I could..." Hwan forced, the being cut off again "Good heavens!!" Yelled a young man, in a white robe standing next to Shane. Shane's eyes narrowed in frustration. He looked at Master Hwan, who had a hand on his head and his eyes closed. Finally the room was silenced by the Grand master," SILENCE. THIS IS NOT THE TIME!" Hwan sighed." Carry on Hwan. Is it safe to assume that you have made the necessary plans for your student and Anna?" the Grand master asked. Hwan looked and grinned. "Have faith in me. And may I add that I have got the signpost staying with me, a young boy by the name of Ren." He looked up at the round sky light, his eyes twinkled. The skylight had a design on it. It was split into 5: an inner circle and the outer ring split in to 4, each bore a symbol. "Okay Hwan. Press on with your plans. The Gods look down on you. They have high hopes for you, And so do I," The grand master stood and bowed to Hwan, then made his exit. The two men that sat next to his both stood and simultaneity cried" DISSMISED!" and left.