Chapter Thirteen - Pregnant?

The next morning Naruto woke up and realized the spot where Sasuke was suppose to be was empty. It took Naruto a second before he jumped out of the bed.

"Sasuke!?" He yelled worriedly. He instantly got up and got dressed and walked out of the room. It was about 8am an hour before the usual time everyone wakes up at. Naruto saw the the door slightly open to the bathroom. He slowly opened it and Sasuke was on the floor puking in the toilet. Naruto shut the door startling Sasuke. Sasuke looked at Naruto.

"You feeling okay?" Naruto asked sitting beside Sasuke and patting his back.

"I feel a little sick but I don't remembering eating something bad." Sasuke muttered. Naruto hummed a little in thought. It then hit Naruto.

"What are the symptoms of pregnancy?" Naruto asked. Sasuke gave him the most annoyed and confused look he could muster. Naruto jumped away.

"I'll go check," Naruto said. Sasuke nodded and faced the toilet. Naruto came back and read out each symptom not giving it much thought.

"Morning sickness and nausea?" Sasuke asked raising an eyebrow. Naruto blinked and eyed the raven in front of him. Sasuke stared at him before it processed in Naruto's head.

"YOUR PREGNANT!?" Naruto yelled. Sasuke face palmed.

"YOU DONT HAVE TO YELL!" Sasuke snapped scaring Naruto.

"Geez don't snap," Naruto whimpered. Sasuke glared. Naruto eyed the small device on his phone and saw also mood swings. Naruto silently eyed it and eyed the angry Sasuke.

"I'm guessing your starving?" Naruto asked. Sasuke rolled his eyes. Sasuke flushed the toilet and washed his face. Naruto put his phone back and Naruto helped Sasuke down the stairs and sat him on the couch. Naruto handed Sasuke his pills. Sasuke looked upset.

"You need to drink them properly even more now," Naruto said worriedly. Sasuke took them and handed Sasuke a cup of water. Sasuke gulped down the pills and softened a little. Naruto took the cup.

"You okay?" Naruto asked. "How are you feeling?" Naruto instantly asked.

"I'm hungry," Sasuke eyed Naruto. Naruto looked at the clock.

"Give me a snack then, please," Sasuke added a little annoyed. Naruto nodded and made a small sandwich for Sasuke. Sasuke ate it silently.

"I wanna go to the store and buy a test are you fine waiting in my room?" Naruto asked. Sasuke nodded. Naruto smiled and brought him upstairs and in to his room. Sasuke instantly curled up on the bed and fell asleep. Naruto left the room and went to the store. He came a little after 9 and everyone was still asleep. He went up the stairs and in to his room. He set the test on the table and kneeled on the floor in front of Sasuke. Sasuke woke up. Naruto checked his tempterture by touching his forehead.

"Are you feeling okay?" Naruto asked.

"You know being sick and maybe pregnant don't go together," Sasuke said. Naruto chuckled a little and kissed his cheek.

"Come on get up I bought one," Naruto said helping Sasuke out of the bed. Naruto gave him the test before meeting face to face with a door. Naruto waited a little and walked around and looked if anyone's awake yet.

"I wonder if Mikoto and Itachi stayed over.." Naruto muttered. In a while the door opened. Naruto looked at Sasuke. Sasuke looked at him.

"So?" Naruto asked. Sasuke held it up. Naruto brightened and hugged Sasuke. Sasuke was a little surprised.

"We're gonna be a family thanks to kurama!" Naruto whispered. The two went back to their room and threw away the test.

"Are you actually happy I mean.." Sasuke started. Naruto kissed him.