Loving a Total Bitch

"Is that the last of them?" I asked Fredo as we we're packing my stuff out of Justin's house I was moving out Justin had tried to talk to me but I wasn't hearing a thing he said because we just took too steps back.

It made me sick when he actually begged me to stay...

"Jas. Please dont leave baby i swear baby im sorry" justin begged his arms around my waist.

I pushed him off without shelding any tears i had no remorce for this fucker whatsoever.

"Get The fuck awayy from me.. Justin God You Stupid Asshole Womanizer I Dont want anything to do with you. You took all i had i cant give you shit else." I snapped as justins teary eyes looked at me.

"You.. Can Give Me You I Want You and Jaylia Pleasee.." justin begged and before he could speak i slapped the hell out of him 

"YOU SELFISH BASTARD. I HATE YOU DONT YOU GET IT.? THERES NO MORE US UGHH GET YOUR LIFE JUSTIN." And with that i was in my car speeding out without another word.

Far Back but I Knew I'd have to still see him since we both are signed to Scooter Braun and have a daughter who I can't prevent from seeing her womanizer asshole father.

Ughh I Just Wanna Drown myself in the Closet Pool.

"Yep that's it." I nodded.

"You OK? " Alfredo asked looking me over.

I smiled sheeply and nodded "I'm great." I say shaking my head.

"Well.. um Scooter And The Label Wants to have a meeting with you." Fredo paused "...um Justin's gonna be there."

I mentally shrugged because well I was so unfazed and emotion less and I just wanted to feel but Justin took all I had turned me into his puppet. 

"OK." I simplely say no emotion at all running through my mind.

"Its Tomorrow." Alfredo Says and I nodded.

I took out my phone dialing toms number

He answered after a couple rings "ms villegas how can i help?"

"Yes tom can you get jaylia here before 1 tomorrow her baby sitter is gona be here by then."

"Yes ma'ma consider it done."

"Thank you tom.." i paused "for everything.."

Tom took a deep breath "your welcome ma'ma

"Good bye"

My phone buzzed Justin texts me (photo of message above on slide)

After that I Went to lay down.

_______

I woke up early this morning to meet with Ruby before my meeting with Justin and Scooter.

I began getting ready wearing nothing but a black skin tight tanktop.  And Jean shorts and where'd my hair up today.  I smiled satifed with my outfit.

I walked out and grabbed my phone and purse.  Thinking of how today's events will unfold.

I pulled up to the gate at Ruby's community typing the code for her to buzz me in.

I drove inside quickly parking my car and opened my door walking up to rubys front door.

I knocked twice and Ruby came and opened it looking at me as she moved so I could come inside.