New Year new ...What

Jasmines Pov

"Jasmine you look good to be JUST a good 6mouths with twins at that." my new friend Logan says i met logan in France a while back when i went to visit there with Justin. He's actually the Prince of France yeppp a reallyyyy Down to earth and cool one and of course he sorta had a little thing for me when i told him i was visiting there because justin had a show he was a little too excited.

Logan was soooo fine cant lie about that its just id always love Justin.

Logan had reallyyyyyy pretty blue eyes he had a douches bag vibe to him if your looking from a far but when he talked to you hes actually funny.

"Yeah i guess .. But i hate justin for THIS.!" i rolled my eyes Logan comes to my belly.

"Hello babies its the prince of France speakingg your mommy hates having you to inside hurry up and come.! Guyys i reallyyyy wanna meet you guyss!" logan says i laughed as he rubbed my belly it was kinda cute.

Just as i was about to say something Justin comes inside the hotel room with khalil behind him he had his shades on but when he saw logan and me he took them off so i can see his eyes. And trust me he was pissed.

He looked at us walks over to me pulling me away from Logan

"Justin man wassup." logan smiled at Justin just nodded pulling me over to a privite setting leaving khalil and logan alone.

Justin looked at me sitting down infront of me "you always ... Try me jasmine" justin starts "like damn i go out of my way to cut all my hoes off and shit and everythingggg and you just do me like this."

I sighed "Justin you act like being with me has actually stopped you from getting around anywaysss you whoreeee." i screamed at him

"You actually just called me a whore?"Justin laughed "your the one flirting with mr.royalty out there."

I looked in between us and started laughing. "I'm pregnant Justin. " I rolled my eyes and walked away.

Justin came behind me. "Just because your pregnant doesn't mean shit."

Justin looked at me "i have to talk to you." he says and i nodded and let him pull me outside on the patio.
"You know i love you right..?" justin says and i nodd.

"Well yeah i know." i say

"I cheated on you with Hailey." justin blurts out it surpised me that told me. "I know you probably wondering if i fucked her.." he says "and baby i didn't it was just a new years kiss... It was friendly but...i had to tell you since its all over the media." he adds he touched my stomach.

And thats when i snapped "Dont Fucking Touch Me!" i snapped and walked out the patio over to logan and without warning i kissed him and he of course kissed me back. I can feel justins eyes burn holes through me. I Push my tongue inside logans mouth and we fight with our tongue then i pulled back smirking at Justin i flipped him off walking to get my shit and walking out the hotel with logan coming behind me.

********************

"I just wanna apologize for my behavior at the hotel i didnt mean for-"

"No its okay ill take you however i can have you. Honestly" Logan says bluntly i sighed hes such a good guy a good handsome guy. I liked logan i cant even lie when we kissed infront of justin it was Great. i was so tired of justins shit it was crazy.

I blushed "im pregnant Logan with baby popstars um.. I dont think you want the being involved with me package." i say

"Your so worthy of anything in this world.. Jas if you gave me a chance .. To show you different then what hes showing you.. It would be great." he says.

I want to know what it feels like to be happy again i feel like I've given up my life to be with Justin. And he always never appreciate me. Maybe a few days in a kingdom will make me feel better

"I Never get to say what i wont." i say and logan smiles

"Okay ..what about dating us both.." logan says "Let me take you out show you the world and make you happy. "

"I really want that but.."
.

"What do you want babygirl" he asked his france accent showing.

"To be happy.." i say

"Then let me make you happy" he says holding my hand he kisses it and i feel ....butterflies real Butterflies Why?? Would i feel that if im so undeniably on love cloud with justin? I cant be feeling for another man but im not stopping this and i will eventually sit Justin down to talk everything out with him about this..

I take the ring off that said me and Justin's bond was there because i was honestly done at this point.