Introduction of Blace Chesire

The picture is my cousin Daria. I am making this for her. Love you Ria.

Blace's POV

I rolled out of bed with a groan, its the last day of school and I'll be turning eighteen tomorrow. I hate school, the preps are always making fun of me and beating me up, They're the reason I self harm. I just can't take life... But I guess I'll introduce myself to you now. I'm Blace Chesire, yeah yeah I know 'The Chesire Cat Girl' I've heard it all before, I'm almost eighteen and I love to draw. I'm a really good artist, I can even draw Marilyn Manson. But anyways, back to my story I guess. I got up and got a pair of black skinny jeans, a Motionless In White tank top (you know the one with the middle finger on it), and some all black converse. I went to the bathroom and set my clothes on the the bathroom counter, stripped myself of my night clothes and turned on the water. When I stepped under the hot water I felt every wound I have tighten and throb, I winced then got used to it. I washed my hair, body, and face then I got out. I put my clothes on, my bones cracking and popping as I did so. I sighed as I looked at the clock. Time for school..... I got my books and papers together and put them in my backpack and left my apartment building.