Synthetic Love

Chris' POV

She's all alone tonight. Who would've thought someone as beautiful as her... Alone? Devin suggested that since we've been talking for about a week I should tell her how I feel about her. I took a deep breath as I walked up to her front door of her apartment, I knocked softly. She opened the door and smiled as she saw me. "Oh, hey Chris." she said in a slightly preppy voice. "Hey," I replied, "May I come in?" I asked. "Of course." She said smiling and stepping away from the doorway. I smiled as I walked in. "I've been needing to ask you something.." I said, awkwardly rubbing the back of my neck. "Okay ummm well lets go sit on the couch." She said smiling ever so softly. "Alright" I said as I sat down. "Now what did you need to ask me??" She asked curiously. I sighed softly. "I was wondering if you'd like to be mine-" I said eimeidiatly hating myself for it. She squeeled in excitement, "Of course! Yes Chris!! Oh my god yes!!" She said pretty much jumping onto me, showering me with hugs and kisses. Now. I have to do it now. I thought to myself. I opened my mouth, and fangs silently slid out. She was now on my lap, sleeping. I picked her up and slowly bring her throat to my mouth. Just as I was about to bite down she woke up, screaming. "Chris no!!! What are you doing?!" She yelled, tears in her beautiful eyes. "It has to be done, my love." I told her, giving her a reasurring look. She whimpered softly and allowed me to bite down, as a bit down her blood slowly poured into my mouth, quickly, not wanting to drain her of her blood I pulled away and she was already past out. I put a bandage around her throat and played her into her bed, gently. I called Devin, Balz, Ryan, Ricky, and Vinny to come over so they could see the transformation. About two hours later she woke up, I could hear her faint breathing coming from upstairs. We took deep breaths and walked upstairs to found the most beautiful Creature we have ever laid eyes on. She had changed completely. She had pale snow white skin, deep blue eyes with a smokey tinge coming from the outset of her eyes, her cheeks contoured perfectly, her lips were a ruby red and she had the most beautiful jet black hair.. She smiled back at us from the mirror she now sat in front of, "I'm beautiful." She said, looking back to admire all that we had done for her, her beauty was a gift from Devin, Her eyes were a gift from Balz, her pale skin as white as snow, a gift from Ricky, and her lips a gift from Vinny, the jet black hair a gift from me. We smiled back at her like a mother admiring the beauty of their daughter. I walked slowly behind her, tracing my hand along one of her shoulders, smiling. "Yes, you are very beautiful, darling." I said, leaning down and kissing her cheek, also looking in the mirror to admire her. This is where it all begins.

A/N: Hey guys it's Abby, thanks for anyone reading, it means a lot. Thanks for any views and votes or adds, sorry if it sucked but ya know its my story not yours so, suck it..