Chapter 1

(y/n)'s point of view

It was a beautiful day in skyloft I
was sitting down on the green grass.I started humming to myself I was quite shy so I barely hum in front of people.I looked at how beautiful the sky was and continued humming until "Hi (y/n)!" "AHH!" I quickly turned my head to the voice and saw Zelda smiling at me "I never seen you hum before it's beautiful!" Zelda giggled."Sorry you scared me." I giggled. She sat down next to me."I wonder when Link is going to wake up?" Zelda sighed "Probably in a 100 years!" I said playfully. We both laughed."Hey I know what to do."Said Zelda smirking."Zelda I am not l-" "Let's prank Link!" Zelda said interrupting me."Um I am not sure about this." "It will be fine you will see." Zelda said.

After a good 15 minutes we made our plan.We had to sneak into his room and put his hand into a warm bowl of water.We walk toward his room and opened his door silently.Zelda brought in the water and put it on the bed.I saw Links sleeping body on the bed.I gently took his hand he shuffled a little but I successfully put his hand into the water."Uh oh he is waking up."Zelda warned.We hurried into his closet and left a little crack open."huh."He slowly opened his ocean blue eyes.He slowly got up and then saw the water."What the!"Me and Zelda came out of the closet bursting out laughing.He looked at his pants.He wet himself."Aw Crap!!!"We laughed even more."Very funny."He said smirking.We finally caught our breath "The joke is on you!"I said playfully."Good one!"Zelda laughed.

After Link changed his clothes we walked around."I will get you guys back."Said Link smirking hard."Well at least try to."Zelda giggled.We went toward the edge of a cliff."Wanna race!"I challenged them."Bring it on."Link smirked.We ran of the cliff flying on our loftwings in the distance.

Time skip

It had been a long day and it was late at night probably at 9:50 or something like that.I couldn't sleep for some reason.I decided to go outside and look at the stars.I quietly snuck out of my room and went toward the edge of the cliff.I started looking at the stars until I fell off the cliff.I was falling to my doom saying my last prayers.Until everything went black.