Chapter 5

You found yourself on a cliff side looking at the view ahead, and saw Ghirahim's castle. ' It looks so beautiful.'

The white glimmering castle was shining from the rays of light. But that's when the sky started to darken.  'the sky was just clear just a moment ago.' Every thing felt so real.

When you started looking at the sky you felt a little cold drop of rain fall on your face.

"Crack." You heard thunder in the distance. You looked at the castle. A judge bolt of lightning hit the castle. Flames started to form.

You watched as the flames was overtaking the castle. It wasn't long until the right side of the castle collapsed.

You snapped open your eyes and looked around. You felt warm liquid roll down your cheeks. "It was just a dream." You sighed from relief.

You went to your bathroom and looked at your self in the mirror. " Oh my goddess."

Your hair was a mess and you were covered in sweat. Also to top it off you had red puffy eyes and dark circles around them.

"Maybe a shower will make it better."

TimeSkip

You and the Demon Lord himself were having breakfast. The dish was cuoco eggs, bacon, and pancakes. You ate a few bites of your pancakes already.

But then you started thinking about your dream. Thoughts were swarming in your head like swarm of beers.

'What if that castle crushed someone. What if Ghirahim saw that. What if Ghirahim was inside and DIED!'

"(Y/n)." Your thoughts where cleared by Ghirahim's voice.

"Are you okay?" He asked looking worried.

"Y-yes I am."

"But then why are you crying my dear? Is something wrong?"

"U-uh." You touched the side of your face and felt warm tears rolling down your face.

"Sorry I had a nightmare last night and it was horrible!"

You slipped off of your chair and fell to your neese. Ghirahim quickly went right by your side. He opened his mouth to say something but then was interrupted by a bokoblin screeching waving his sword up in the air.

It was like it was trying to tell him something. He stood up to leave but then you wrapped your arms around his leg.

"No don't go! Please don't leave. Don't leave me alone." You sounded like you were about to cry.

"Don't worry I will be back in the evening."

"Can I tell you about my dream when you come back?"

He smiled. "Of course."

Links pov

"She has to be here somewhere."

I looked around and there was no sign of her. I keeped on walking forward no sign. Then I stepped on something. I looked at the ground and saw a piece of (y/n)'s dress.

I looked ahead and saw footsteps. I keeped on following them until they ended. They ended in the middle of nowhere I looked in the grass and saw a dagger. That's when I knew who took her. "Ghirahim."