reliving and reviling

Dawson POV-

I have a mesive headache and A burnt hand, I've been in this ambulance for quite a while now and I can tell we're no where near the hospital .
I try to open my eyes but all I see is pitch black . I started to ask questions like" where are we goin ? ,who are you ?, what do you want from me ?," but no one answered.
I felt so lonely like I was trapped in a cage all alone that I couldn't get out of. I tried to scream but it even talking hurt , I had a few broken ribs which every time I speak I could feel move and every time I breath feel crack. I was in pretty bad shape but at least about two hours later after they dragged me out of the ambulance my eye sight was starting to get better which ment my head was healing .

Casey POV-

I rushed to house 83 and demanded to know were ambo 93 was heading but no one told me anything, so I called the CPD and told them that a paramedic from house 51 was missing and was last seen in ambo 93 heading to chicago med. They told me that they can't report a missing person until 48 hours had passed, and that's were I remember Dawson telling me that her brother works in CPD Intelligence so I told her to tell Detective Antonio Dawson that his sister is missing .

Dawson POV-

I could finaly see clear but there wasn't much to see, it was night and I was locked in room with nothing in it with my hands tied on to a pole and every time I move the sound echoes and hurts my head. I was scared but wasn't crying because this was exactly what happened to me back at house 83, the only difference was that I wasn't injured before it happened only after. I start to look around the room to see if anyone was there and when I looked into my right side I saw a foot. At first I just started whispering and say

"Hey, can u hear me?, you there can you hear me ?" But no one answered.

I kept looking around to see if there was anyone else but it was just the two of us. After a few minutes not to far away from my foot I saw a piece of mirror shining on the floor from the light coming trough from the cracks under the door , so I tried to reach it and once I got it, I got it near my hands and cut the rope that was tying me to the pole. I dragged my self to the right corner to go see if that guy was alright, he seemed fine but was unconscious due to lack of water and food.

since i was injured walking into the fire i had my gear on which meant i had a small bottle of water some scissors and a big piece of cloth with a bandade in one of my pockets, so first i wrapped his head with the cloth and bandade and then tilted his head up to give him some water so maybe he regains conciousness .

After about two hours the man woke up and started saying stuff like
"What's going on?, what do you want from me ?".

i tried to calm him down and said

"hi, my name is Gabriella Dawson i just transfered from the CFD house 83 to house 51 work as a peramadic on ambo 61 i'm also the new PIC, now could you please tell me who you are and something about yourself so i could see if you have a concussion ?" i asked politely

he replied " My name is Peter Mills but people call me Pete , I live with my mom and sister, my dad was a firefighter and he died in a fire and i'm a peramedic on ambo 61 which means i'm your new patner."

I didnt now what to say except

"nice to meet you Pete, you can call me gaby. Pete are you hurt anywhere else?" I asked

"No" he said "are you hurt, gaby?"

"yes" I say "but its fine ",

"come, tell me where it hurts and let me take a look ",

"no realy its fine" I say

but he still insists and says

"gaby, come let me see"

" ok, fine "

" you have a first degree burn on your left hand going up to your neck and you have about four broken ribs,did you suffer from any dizziness or vomiting after the injury?" ha asked

"dizziness yes but no vomiting, but i did loose my eyesight for about four hours !" i replied

"the dizziness was caused by a minor concussion, but the thing with your vision is something different I can't tell you what, i can't rely see in the dark " he says .

I chuckle and we just layed there talking .

______________________________________to be continued.... Thx for reading