A sealed and deal demon.

Ya know you wouldn't expect him to be in another container... right? Nah he ain't in one. Nori was peacefully resting on the operating table as another needle was jabbed into him, a thicker one as well, connecting from his wrist to a machine which held the cursed blade, pouring in rather quickly the blade was filled up with Nori's bright-yellow life from as it was also breaking the chains from the blade deep within Hanna's body. "Like wise, Nori has more then enough power to fill up the blade so it's a temporary energy that he carries around, and of course, what kind of demon would just sit around while being chained up. I bet he would be using that temporary power to break the chains that's going to hold him down." Guren spoke as Hanna, Yuu, Shinoa, Yoichi and Shiho were listening. "But, if you can hold him down for at least a full week it shouldn't be a problem, since the demon needs to get use to the blade and of course they wouldn't want to." Guren said once more as Yuu, Yoichi and Shiho's blade rattled to that sentence as Hanna looked. "Sometimes they still can't get used to their wielders too. Like those rattling blades just now." Inume listened in, getting more info about cursed gears. "I see, but about that temporary power... will Nori re-awaken?" Hanna asked as Guren nodded. "Yeah that's another thing, somehow when Nori was young and sealing him in they've put him in a cylinder with a weird yellow-like water. During his sealing he's said he woken up when thetemporary energy was being stored up, so that water managed to pressed him down half-way before thetemporary energy was fully kept. But unlike us, we don't have that, so the moment the blade is full and thetemporary energy starts to store up he'll awaken." 

The moment Guren finished his sentence Nori's eyes slowly opened, not catching anyone's attention, only when his head turned Yoichi saw his movements. "lieutenant colonel Guren, Nori's awoken." Yoichi exclaimed softly as Hanna walked to the table, watching him wake up. "How you feeling Nori? You're now storingtemporary energy." Hanna smiled lightly as Nori looked to her blankly as he slowly sat upright. 

Nori's P.O.V

Who are they... a Vampire noble and some other Imperial's with a singular unarmed Imperial. This isn't safe... Who... am I? I decided to back away as a men dressed in the same uniform just with red highlights spoke. "Oh, and during sealing, the... well, host won't remember till he's fully sealed." Their sealing me in again?! "Get away from me!" I yelled and pushed my way through, a sharp pain exiting from my wrist as blood dripped while I ran, creating a small blood trail. "Nori where are you going??!" The female noble called to me while running after me. "Stay away from me! Don't touch me either!" I screamed as I ran and ran, cutting corners while in the dead of night. It's so late, and I feel so very weak. While running I somehow managed to find myself in a sewage, a familiar sewage shot in my mind but it didn't fit well with the one I'm seeing now. I slowly walked in, turning corners till I met up with a dead end. "Where am I... It's dark and cold out here." I mumbled to myself and sat at a dead end, hugging my knees too. "Hanna, what are you doing sitting in another sewage?" I gasped and looked around, that was my voice, where did that come from though. "What a weird way to hide..." Another of my voice echoed around along with a soft chuckle, turning my head to the left I see the same Female noble, is that a figment of my memory? She was sitting there, all worn off and tired as she was armed with a Imperial blade. "Yep, a weird way of hiding." she spoke as she laughed before everything died, the memory fading as it seems like the room was cold once more. "She's... a part of my figment of memories?" I asked as my name was called again, looking up I saw the Noble staring at me with tired eyes, did she ran around to find me? "Nori! What are you doing here?" She said and walked to me as I kept my gaze to her. "C'mon, let's head back?" 

Nori looked to her with his half-lidded eyes. "Head... back?" Nori mumbled as he was pulled up by Hanna, her smiling figure calmed him down. "Alright..." Nori smiled along with her for a moment till the two headed back, putting the needle back into his wrist Nori rested his head on Hanna's shoulder while the group was chatting. Finally after awhile Nori was fully sealed in Hanna's cursed gear. Alright, seems like that's solved. "Hanna prepare to battle against Nori mentally." Guren reminded her as she nodded. "Alright, now Inume, it's your turn to get your cursed gear." Guren eyed on her as she got startled. "Now?" Inume stuttered out as he nodded. "Take a deep breath, It's going to be fine." Hanna smiled to her as Inume nodded her head. 

While walking down the stairs the whole team seem to drag each other around. To be honest, Yuichiro and Yoichi are feeling pretty tired since it's dead at night. When they arrived at the hall of powerful demons Inume set her eyes on the two cracked walls, pointing to it she was just about to speak till Guren cut her off. "If you're wondering what happened its these two." He pointed to Hanna and Yoichi as Hanna eyed on him. "Oh shut up." Hanna mumbled as Inume swallowed hard as Hanna patted her shoulder. "C'mon Inume, no cold-feet. Just be strong in your words and speak out, you heart should not quaver at this time alright?" Hanna smiled to her as Inume smiled weakly, walking towards Scythe that had gotten her interest. "Just, enter the spell circle with this scythe in hand and I should be fine..." Inume mumbled, taking in a deep breath as she did what she reminded herself to do. Pulling the scythe from it's safety area as she entered the spell circle, it's highlights glowing green as s harsh wind blew from underneath her causing her to fall unconscious as she made her 1st step into her contract.