The Club

Tyga POV

I Walked into the club that I own.I saw Josline  on stage twerking I smirked.I mean I feel bad fo' what I did,but aye I wasn't ready fo' no children anyways.We Made eye contact.She quickly looked away.I started walking to the back where my office at.My hoe Ma'Lasia walked up to me.
"King I need some money,I gotta pay my light bill".She told me.

"How much you need?".I asked her.

Ma'Lasia:I need $300.
I walked to my office and motioned for her to come inside.

Me:And what do I get in return.I smirked.

She got down on her knees And unbuckled my belt.She took me in her mouth.
"Shit ma".I gripped her hair guiding her.

Ashley Pov

After I Got Done I made my way to the private room.Shootah told me I had a client.My heels clicked as a made my way down the hallway 106 was the room number.

I opened  the door and headed over to the bar stand pouring me a drink.

Me:500 for a lapdance,or 1,000 for the full package.

Man:I got 1,000 rite here,shawty.
His voice sounded so familiar.I walked closer to him,because it was dark.

"Terrell what are u doing here".I said with my hands on my hip.He smirked.

"I can't come in here to see my sexy ass bestfriend".

"Hell no".I said with much attitude.

"You Gone do it or not besides You can't turn down money".He started."Besides Tyga would kill you if he found out".This  nigga really doing this.

"Whatever let's just get this over with".

I walked over  to him n sat on his lap.I started grinding.he moaned.

"Shit Ashley".I was getting horny by the minute,He moan my name so sexy.

Tyga POV

"Aahhh fuck King go faster,uhhhh I'm about to cum daddyyy".Ma'Lasia Moaned.she came all over my dick.I was so in the mood I didn't really realize that I fuckin  nutted in this bitch.

"Aye here's  $1000 to get an abortion,Don't come running to me talking about you pregnant, Because if you do you're dead".She snatched  the money away from me and left out.

Ma'Lasia Pov

I walked out Tyga office.If he thinks I'm getting an abortion fuck him.I don't believe in abortions.Hell no I can take care of this child myself and that's if I get pregnant in which I hope I don't because Tyga a piece of shit.I'll raise him\her by myself.I can ask my momma for help.And I know your thinking I'm a slut.Fuck You.

Cyn POV

"ERIKA ARE U FUCKING SHOOTAH JUST TELL ME RIGHT NOW " I screamed as tears ran down my face.

"Yes Cyn I am,we can't keep doing this,I LOVE Shootah with all my heart,And I think I'm pregnant with his child".I cried even more.She don't know what she just said it broke my heart I love this BITCH. And she does this.Fuck it.

"You know What Erika fuck you just know that I n love you with all my heart,okay And I hope You Have a wonderful  life with that nigga shootah,God please forgive me.I pulled out August gun that he left on the table and put it to my head.

"Noooo Cyn what are u doing put the gun down-(POW)And with that my I ended my life.

@

@

@

Erika Pov

No Cyn please you don't leave me,Plea se I cried as I looked at Cyn now lifeless body.

I picked up my phone n called Shootah,Yes Shootah gave me a phone after  I told him I might be pregnant he trusts me.

Baybeh♡:Wassuh Bae how u in little one doing.

Me: Babe Cyn ju-just killed herself

Baybeh♡: Ohkay Bae I'm calling the cleanup crew.Im omw bae.

Me:Ple-Please Hurry I don't wanna stay here no more.I cant.

Baybeh♡: And u won't stay calm down bae I'm omw get out the room NOW.I picked up the gun and ..........
Cliffy