How much can you love

" Babe three more days okay?"

" Jiyong.."

" Babe... "

" Hmm." I got nothing more to say. I know he doesnt want to see me like this.

Such a sad facetime with him tonight. Its been two and a half months since you guys met. Just after he finish his concert in Japan he immediately flew to Paris for the stupid fashion show. All I can do is wait and wait.

But today I felt extra lonely. Something really bad happened today and there is no one beside me. I just gulp all the mistakes I made during day time. And now I really need a shoulder to cry since the fashion show I prepared for a realllyy long time is now ruined by my own hands.

" Babe stay strong okay. I dont want to see you cry. shhh.."

I just stare at my screen and gulp back the tears.

" Oppa.."

" Hmm?"

" Three more days you promised." I said with a soft voice and my finger is touching his cheeks on the screen.

" Arasso I wont have an emergency event again. Or I will decline it even if I suddenly got one arajo?"

" I dont want you to decline your job for me."

" Then what do you want me to do?" He chuckles probably thinks you're so cute when you cry.

" *sob* stop laughing.. *sob*"

" Mianhe mianhe don't cry already arajo? My heart is aching."

" Oppa."

" Hmm?" He smiles softly. Its the 1937329375th time I call him oppa tonight.

" I miss you."

He stayed silence in the phone. I wipe my tears and look at him. His eyes are red now.

" Mianhe Y/N ah."
" Im always so busy mianhe." He frowned a but and I know its because he's holding his tears.

" Aniyo.. I know you will come back really soon then we can see each other again." I quickly say something to make him feel better.

" Oppa promise you, I'll get back as soon as possible okay? and I will punch that freaking stupid Mr.Han ( your boss ) for making you cry. I will feed him worms and tie him up with snakes, hit him with a truck and push him down from a mountain, and I will-"

" Arasso arasso if anyone hear this you will be scolded by Sajangnim."

" Aish no one is here Im in my hotel room."

" *yawns* hmm."

" Tired already? Its already 230am there you need to sleep already. And you are sick you have fever. Aish.. Babe."

" Hmm. arasso. Oppa accompany me."

" Alright. take care of yourself tuck yourself in first? " he says gentlely. Usually Jiyong will tuck you in but now hes not here. " I'll sing for you?"

" Hmm."

THE NEXT TWO DAYS PASSED

Oppa I wish you're here.

Its already 12pm. You dint get to call Jiyong today since he sent you a message early this evening saying that he will be quite busy tonight.

Suddenly you heard the front door unlocked.

Could it be Dara unnie?
Yeap right Jiyong asked her to take care of you since you're sick now.

" Dara unnie?" You called out. Your brain started to imagine things, will it be like those dramas like the boyfriend surprises his girlfriend by coming home suddenly?
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Your pov:
You
" Oh Y/N ah. I thought you're asleep! Its so late now and you're sick!"