where were we

" You're just a jackass arent you?" I said calmly. Actually with some sarcastic tone maybe.

" Whatever am I. I'm better than you."

" What? Oh yeah of course you're better than me to act like an ashole."

" BWU-"

" You guys its enough! Haerin mind your language its not LA here. Jiyong get back to work. YOU BOTH GET BACK TO WORK!" Shouted the Old Yang a.k.a my stupid uncle.

" Tsk tsk tsk." I then walk away, eyes still not leaving his.

what? why wouldn't I scare of Yang Hyun Suk? oh please he's just the Old Yang, who always wear the same hat. And yes. Im the princess of this company. No men ever rejected me. No men ever wants to challenge me. Straight forward, Im confidence about myself, Im pretty , Im perfect. How pretty I am? Well everyone said I look like Taeyeon from SNSD and ughh Im so much more better than her.

And this year will totally be the worst year in my life. Came back to Korea just to work for my uncle. Well who told me to win the best creative design award in America, now he wants me to work for him.

I get back to my office. Open my MacBook and surf the internet. Nah my job is already done this morning. Thinking the clothes concept and MV concept isnt that hard. Especially for BIGBANG whatever the boys do just make their fans go crazy so I don't actually need to think much of their concepts.

the only thing appear on my screen is:

" POPULAR CELEBRITY CAUGHT USING DRUGS A.G.A.I.N? Who? G-GUESS! G-GUESS !" Da hell no one would need time to guess people immediately will know who is that.

But what I know about Jiyong is that he wouldn't touch that thing. NO matter how depress he is he just wouldn't. Some part of me is so mad about how those writers could just bring up things that doesn't even exist.

Why am I concern about this?
ugh not my business.
well if this kind of things keep happen on me I'm sure i will break down every time because the comments really kills. But I guess that lil dragon could bare with it?
UGH stop thinking.

*knock knock*
" Hey Haerin!"

" Yow Youngbae whats up?"

" Nah just. You saw the news?"

" About?"

He then look over my MacBook screen and point at it.

" Ahh this."

" Happened for the third time already this month." He then sit down and said.

" Then how was Ji- .. Your bro?"

" *chuckles* I dont know."

" Then why are you here?"

" Can I ask you something?" He ask and smirk totally ignored my question.

" Like what?"

" Why do you always stop yourself calling his name? "

I caught off guard by what hes asking. And im sure he is grinning while I just pretend to work on my computer. " because I dont like his name."

*chuckles*
" I really dont understand you. You treat everyone so good but when its Jiyong you immediately turn into a demon, kid."